Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just copped the starter jacket today from the msg store.. this was the one I told you about last week when they played the jazz... Just happy it fits
20240206_192403.jpg

20240206_192414.jpg

I turned the game off at halftime and eventually went to bed. How bad did brunson’s ankle look? **** man. Begley said he walked out of the garden without crutches or a limp so that should be a good sign.

Is the msg store open only on game days or are they open like any other store?

I am not sure on that one... I went yesterday in the morning which was the same day as the Knicks game.... so would think they are only open on game day but I could be wrong... you don't need a ticket to get in...

Last edited:
Jordan clarkson would be a good pickup especially if he buys into our current defense mindset.

Jordan Clarkson + Kelly Olynyk trade could get us to the ECF, then we would have to hope Randle shows up and our deep bench outlast Boston's (not so great} bench

I’ll take brown or clarkson. But don’t want to trade grimes at all. We need the depth.
son has basically requested a trade with his comments in the press within the last month or two. He doesn’t want to be here so get rid of him BEFORE he causes a locker room implosion.

we might have to get a deal done just cuz of all the injuries... if no injuries at all then it would be easy to keep the team as is

i dont like the recent upgrade to og anunoby's status
they're saying it's an irritation caused by a bone spur

i wonder if the raptors and./or knicks were both aware of this

i dont like the recent upgrade to og anunoby's status
they're saying it's an irritation caused by a bone spur

i wonder if the raptors and./or knicks were both aware of this
OG arrived in New York expressing confidence in playing extended minutes, citing his experience in Toronto, until he encountered Thibs' demanding playing time. He quickly realized the need for a tune-up and adjustment, now understanding the true meaning of enduring long minutes.

he's had like 3 games that went over 40 mins otherwise his minutes haven't been extensive
a bone spur can be a chronic thing

I am not sure on that one... I went yesterday in the morning which was the same day as the Knicks game.... so would think they are only open on game day but I could be wrong... you don't need a ticket to get in...

i once tried to go to msg store on a night neither the knicks nor rangers played and it was closed. Back during D. Rose's 2nd run with us. Not sure if its changed since then. I have to make a trip in as well when im back in town

So today is the day.

Let’s see what happens.

Hopefully the Knicks don’t get to desperate and trade a 1st.

God forbid 2.

Back
Top Bottom