Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

i'm tellin ya..its a backlash.........

word on da street is "jordans is played out"

hypebeast tryin to kill da prestige...but JB is helpin em do it...
team platano/BLACKMARKET

check out da myspace

this is a very slept on release that people will regret in 3 months :D
happy.gif
www.jumpmansneakers.com
Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's
www.myspace.com/jumpmansneakers

slept on in some places.... one of the footlockers close by received a shipment of Fire Reds from NYC because they weren't selling there....
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

I finally got the last of my pairs from Finish Line.com. They sent me an extra pair FOC (Free of Charge)...Nice.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

about to return flips and fire reds to footlocker san francisco centre sz 13.5 mens grab'em if you want. today!

What material is the grey part made out of on the Fire Red III's?

This game aint changed me, dont let it change you.

^^yes they are. In NYC that is
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

My FR that i got from FL is F'd up it looks all wrinkled and crap...anyone else have this plm? Can i send back to nike or just let some foo on ebay cop lol
Hey Check out my SIG...

HEAT FOR SALE!!! PRINT JACKET FLIPS SPIZIKES

CLICK HERE!!!

^^^^^^ my flips had a little problem so i tried to ask nike to get me a new pair but they gave me this BS stuff so it didnt work out but my mom got me to change my mind about the problem so u can try to do that goodluck :D
happy.gif
G-UNOT

Quote:
I finally got the last of my pairs from Finish Line.com. They sent me an extra pair FOC (Free of Charge)...Nice.
Not a New Member, Just a New Name
Formerly Known As
Create24Chaos & Bootyologist24
FOR SALE: 1 pair Fire-Red V's sz 10.5, DS Conition, $$155.00 including $10 shipping, DS Jordan Retro II mid's sz 10 wht/varsity red/blk, $130.00 plus $10 shipping. Contact me at ldealt24@yahoo.com or FLiPinoy9one6@gmail.com
[/quote]

Yup still plenty to go round here!!!!!
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

damn. im REAAALLLY diggin my fire reds when i sport em. starting to wish i would have gotten 2 or 3 pairs.

I see some people on here say that these are comfortable, well I tried my pair on and they felt horribly uncomfortable. It felt like they had no air in the forefoot and the air in the heel felt stiff. I had the 2001 retros and these dont compare to those and the 2003 retro's felt more comfortable. Do these Fire-Reds have air in the forefoot???To all those who have wore these many times already, do they become comfy do when broken in?? Any help would be appreciated.

Peace
"I Kept Six Pairs Of Every Air Jordan Shoe."-Michael Jordan

Back
Top Bottom