Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

I am a little shocked nike made the flips into a general release This sould have been a limited release shoe. Not even a lifestyle shoe.

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

More pics of the gun shirt...

hypekills.jpg

hypekills2.jpg

To all you beasts, they're sold out here.

As for the kicks, if that red pops out like the ones in 160's pics then I'm definitely coppin. As for the flips,
grin.gif
The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace.--Michael Jordan​

Isn't that funny, for "premium Jordans" we get an ugly color...but for our nice OG type colors...well you already know.

either way, got mine today so I'm good.....now if only the snow disappears here in nyc

btw- the quality on these fire reds is dope, their like the royal V's compared to the rest of the V's.

I swear that red changes its color more than a chameleon.

And it worries me.
The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace.--Michael Jordan​

lol at u ''exposin'' that shirt i still know where u can copp it online pm me NO IM NOT SELLIN IT

good luck gentlemen! i hope next saturday we are posting our stories about our pick up.i would like to get both, those flips are really looking good. i think ill only be able to get the fire reds.
got some size 11 heat. get at me

I, for one, am glad that the Flips were made into a "limited" GR :lol:
laugh.gif
. Everyone should have the opportunity to get a shoe that they like, screw this limited nonsense.

As for me it is looking like 2-3 pairs of Fire Red's and one pair of "Flips".
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE: Mychal Thompson AF1-NYC PENNY 1-WHITE/GREY PENNY 1-NEPTUNE SB- PM ME 4 INFO​

just fire reds for me on the 24th. not really feelin the flips.
TEAM KING KOOPA

LaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

Mods, I'm not trying to sound like I'm selling, but to anyone that will be calling in tomorrow, keep in mind that we don't have many of either colorway. The phones will be ringing like crazy and the employees will (hopefully) do their best to take care of everyone in a timely manner. So please, be patient when calling in & just keep trying. The sizes should be edited on the site as we sell out of them.

The owner (for some reason) implemented a new rule for this release that customers can only order either the Fire Red 3 or the Flip 3, but not both. I do apologize, I tried to talk him out of it, but his word is always the last.

Again mods, I don't want to sound like I'm selling. Just trying to help out because I know how hectic it will be tomorrow with folks calling in. If you feel the need to modifiy any information in my post, please do so, or if you feel it violates the buying/selling policy, please delete. Thanks & good luck to everyone tomorrow.
Save 18% The Entire Month of March on $100 Orders-Sidelineapparel.com New Arrivals!!! Check the Coupon Sticky

BUY MY VERY LIMITED '92 GOLD DREAM TEAM OLYMPIC JORDAN JERSEY!!!

Qujamerican are those flips Kid size?
Pre-order Your Flip, DTRT or Fire Red III's or the Old Love New Love Pack at Kaysshoes.com (Free Shipping,matching t-shirt and socks with every order)

Use this code for an additional $5 off any purchase: 114Get 20% off at Karmaloop.com Repcode:TL12549

Want to make some extra cash to put towards sneakers?
Go to Treasure Troppers and make money doing offers or getting cash back for shopping.

I can only get 1 pair and I really liked the quality on the Olive's so ima go wit da flipz

t-dog, I must say you all are the only on-line site that is at retail. I like both but I need to see them in person before I decide if I want one or both but who knows when III's will ever come out again so I will probably buy any III I can get my hand on.

Quote:
Oh one more thing about the flips (ATLEAST TO ME) This is the closest thing Jordan Brand has even come to releasing a "Premium" Jordan shoe (Not counting Both colorways of the laser 4's). I hope for the sone to stop in nyc quickly so I could wear my flips and fire reds
:smokin
smokin.gif
Code:
    New York Yankees / New York Jets / New Jersey Nets"...this is how I'm supposed to be, cold as a G, my hearts frozen it don't even beat,So expect no apologies"

Fire reds are beautiful in person. Flips are straight but i think its elephant print OVERLOAD.........

Life without KNOWLEDGE is DEATH in DISGUISE........
Carlos with a K

Yea, if you're using a landline.

Back
Top Bottom