Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

^are you trying right now?

We're not open now. I know it's tough, and I also know that people get upset when they can't get through. We are the ONLY website that allows people to do this 1 week early for retail, so you can imagine how many people actually try calling in. We're not nearly as big as eastbay, and we don't try to act like we are. In reality we only have about 12 employees.
Save 18% The Entire Month of March on $100 Orders-Sidelineapparel.com New Arrivals!!! Check the Coupon Sticky

BUY MY VERY LIMITED '92 GOLD DREAM TEAM OLYMPIC JORDAN JERSEY!!!

tdog91184 how are the harbour blue III selling... when it comes to men?
W.W.J.D. = What Would Jordan Do?

if an order is placed..what are the chances of you actually getting ur merchandise...i know eastbay fakes on orders..like u think ur gettin em but u arent...if u can shed some light i would appreciate it tdog...

We haven't started with pre-orders on those yet, so I really don't know. We haven't received inventory, but as soon as we do I'll add the same type of pics here that I did for the FR 3's and Flips. I hope we sell them well, but with women's colorways it's hit and miss. I thought the White/Khaki 4's would do much better than they have, but we wound up marking them down.
Save 18% The Entire Month of March on $100 Orders-Sidelineapparel.com New Arrivals!!! Check the Coupon Sticky

We won't take orders on inventory we don't have. That's one reason that we do phone orders so that we don't oversell inventory.

I kinda feel like I'm being a post-*****. If anyone wants more info, you can hit me up on my cell 903-926-2370 or inbox, but only for the next couple hours. I'm not working tomorrow so it won't do any good calling me tomorrow morning if you can't get through.

I wish the elephant print were a little lighter, as the 88 versions were... then again I never had a pair back then :rolleyes
eyes.gif
... anybody have OG's to compare the two...
W.W.J.D. = What Would Jordan Do?

ive had the 07 fire reds for about 2 months now haha.
but i scooped the women 3s today.
quality is alright. they are pretty nice in person though.

Copped both, the "flips" some of da best quality your gonna get from jordan brand so HOP on it. The leather interior inda flips is dope! I'm very pleased.
BeeN R0ck!N Jays s!Nce 90

Fire Red's..two pairs plz...nice to have some OG colorways in the III's again.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XIII black/red sz 9..w/box....True Blue III's..sz 12.no boxMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

Can't bro on my sidekick rite now. I'm sure somebody got pixs of da inside. Definitely a nice touch
BeeN R0ck!N Jays s!Nce 90

I really want both pairs but do you need to camp out for these, in stores like footlocker?

Quote:
Damn, 160 making me think twice about copping the flips. If this guy says these are one of the best JB retros in a while you gotta look..
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

damn, I can only cop one because of money shortages. Which one should i get?
TEAM RAPTORS
36 - 30
IL MAGO FOR R.O.Y.

saw both 2 day at FL...must say not impressed with quality of cement material on FR III.....The FLIPS are off the chain...don't sleep NT...........top notch quality

Quality isn't in question. Our concern lies in JB overdosing on the elephant print.

But we shall see. Both are a game-time decision for me.
The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace.--Michael Jordan​

^^^^^^^^^^Quality should always be in question u want to spend 150 dollars and have your creps fall apart or age before their time? By the way best use of elephant print except for OG colourway III

Chill son. I always look for quality in a kick, but that is not my main concern with the flips. I'm not sure if I can handle the elephant print upper. Who knows, I may be swayed on release date. It's a waiting game now.
The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace.--Michael Jordan​

I'm gonna say it now , my guess with black laces those flips are gonna look sick I haven't seen them with black laces but I bet they'll be fire!

Still I have to agree with most the fire red's are still the best out of the two releases!
Jus my 2 cents later.

Back
Top Bottom