Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

The elephant print on the fire reds is acceptable only because it was applied with restraint. The flips are nasty precisely becuase there's WAY too much elephant print.

The Fire Red is definitely gettin picked up. The Flips grew on me, so hopefully I'm able to pick that one up too

^^^ Going to say negative, the FR III are an OG colorway, the Flips are a retro + and are different, hence the name "Flips". I have enough white/black/red Jordans, I will be getting the flips only, not to mention IMO there is something about the FR III that I cannot articulate that just does not have "it" for me. To each their own, I hope everyone is able to get the colorway(s) and pairs they seek.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
We get PHYSICAL

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up on the quality 160
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

I like the flips alot, but I didn't think the $150 price tag was worth it.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

Quote:
I like the flips alot, but I didn't think the $150 price tag was worth it
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Quote:
Man I am telling you and I would not be making a big deal about it if the quality was not there. The extra $25.00 is well worth the price.
:b
tongue.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!

two pair of "flips" for me,I held them earlier[love the inside leather]Well worth the extra,only getting one of the fire reds.Red almost looks pink to me.

damn alread five pages deep!

fire reds for me and my little man, who will be turning the big bad @#%$ two the week after release date! :pimp:
pimp.gif

"i'ma make it do what it do baby..."

www.sizeten.com

Wish I could get the FR's earlier w/o paying extra >:
mad.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

2 Flips and 2 FR's for me..Been waitin for awhile now.
Nor Cal Representative!

Quote:
Damn only one pair tdog that blows
:smh:
smh.gif

<span style="font-size:xx-small;"><span style="font-size:small;"><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 30px; font-family: Arial Black; color:000099 ; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=3)">Los Angeles Dodgers </span></center><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 20px; font-family: Arial Black; color: 000099; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=5)">6 World Series Championships</span></center><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 15px; font-family: Arial Black; color:000099 ; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=3)"><span style="color:red;">FIRE SALE: Mychal Thompson AF1-NYC PENNY 1-WHITE/GREY PENNY 1-NEPTUNE SB- PM ME 4 INFO</span></span></center></span><br>
<br>
</span>

i'm mad NTLA is only gettin TWO pair in size 15. thats just ridiculous.
2 pair of fire reds and 1 pair of flips.

eastbay, champs and footlocker better do me right this time around.
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

1 pair of both just like when the fire red 5 drop wit da burgendy 5 ..
Team $$ WE GETTIN MONEY $$

I GOT A PAIR OF JORDANS FOR EVERY BUMP ON YO FACE

i'll be getting both as well. i love the 3's

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
We need to get it together..NOW​

i hated the flips but now i lovin dem i really dont no why but fire iv been lovin i think i need to go to my spot and buy both of them,
jumpmansneakers.com
Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's

Back
Top Bottom