Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
You know the drill.

We're all sick of seeing you guys start a new topic for every little thought or question pertaining to March 24th's Jordan III releases. So, from this point forward, EVERYTHING dealing with these two Jordan releases belongs in THIS thread:

03/24/2007 Air Jordan Retro 3
136064-161 White/Fire Red-Cement Grey
$125

03/24/2007 Air Jordan Retro 3 Flip
315767-101 White/Metallic Silver-Chrome-Black
$150

ATTEMPTING TO BUY OR SELL IN THIS POST WILL RESULT IN BANISHMENT FROM THE COMMUNITY AND THE DELETION OF YOUR POSTS IN THIS TOPIC.

Let the hyping and griping begin....

:wow:
eek.gif
I was wondering when this was going to pop up. :lol:
laugh.gif
. Checked JB forum and nothing, check out the "How fast will they sell out?" thread, pop back out and the Official thread is up. It will clear out all of the clutter. These are a GR and for those who care here is NTLA's run:

7 - 7
7.5 - 4
8 - 7
8.5 - 7
9 - 13
9.5 - 14
10 - 19
10.5 - 16
11 - 19
11.5 - 10
12 - 16
12.5 - 3
13 - 11
14 - 5
15 - 2
16 -1

Didn't check NTSF's run but I know they are getting 36 pairs in my size 10 :wow:
eek.gif

*EDIT*

Well finally got NTLA's run for the Flips:

7 - 1
7.5 - 2
8 - 4
8.5 - 3
9 - 7
9.5 - 7
10 - 10
10.5 - 9
11 - 10
11.5 - 5
12 - 8
12.5 - 1
13 - 6
14 - 2
15 - 2

77 Pairs Total

PS- I will post this on the first page....once again NTSF got the biggest run of all NT's with 23 size 10's. Got to feed the Bay Area Beasts :lol:
laugh.gif
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE: Mychal Thompson AF1-NYC PENNY 1-WHITE/GREY PENNY 1-NEPTUNE SB- PM ME 4 INFO​

i only got enough for 1pair i managed to resell some stuff :lol:
laugh.gif
but it was worth it :D
happy.gif
i saw this really nice shirt for the fire red 3s wont link it cuz itll be gone :lol:
laugh.gif
2cnguww.jpg
Quote:
ooIRON MANoo, size run for flips?

Both of these 3's will sellout fast atleast in NYC.
236852113.jpg
237327152.jpg
:wink:
wink.gif
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

I'm coppin both and for anyone in New York every store in the Staten Island Mall will be getting the flips and not only in mens sizes. Including (Footlocker, Footaction, Finishline and Champs).

Love the gun.. Meth thanks...

I am lockin up posts like Cops at a Riot.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Does anyone know what the retail price will be in Kid sizes (GS)?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

Retail for flips in GS sizes is 100 i think the Fire red are 90....
District Of Columbia
I'm Tripling My Money Up
If U Ain't Talkin Dollars
Then I Don't See Where U Comin From
....WALE....
Pronounced Wah-Lay

Quote:
The Fire Reds are hot but the Flips are not!!!
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION

Oh one more thing about the flips (ATLEAST TO ME) This is the closest thing Jordan Brand has even come to releasing a "Premium" Jordan shoe (Not counting Both colorways of the laser 4's). I hope for the sone to stop in nyc quickly so I could wear my flips and fire reds

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION

just fire reds for me. im not really feelin the flips
watch this one sell out like an air jordan shoe - the game

160 I agree, Flips seem to be one of the best quality retros (imo) in a while!! Def getting 2 pair of the Fire Reds, and so far 1pair of flips , and 1 pair of the womens. Trying to talk momma in to letting me get 2 pair of the flips!! :evil:
devil.gif

^^^^^ Tdog those pisc are so cold!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Both will be copped at least times 2, flips are: :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for the people who sleep on the flips: :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
3-Time Super Bowl Champion-Washington ********
XVII - XXII - XXVI​

Quote:
Trying to talk momma in to letting me get 2 pair of the flips!!

Back
Top Bottom