Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Yeah my first post! copped 4 pair frs and 4 pair flips finishline! wish I would have caught the discount but I think those orders are being cancelled :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow.... went to Mickeys D, Gas Station, ATM, and still no Fire Reds on SWOOSH, Im tired of organizing my iTunes.......NIKE HQ ...priceless

^ :smh:
smh.gif
0]
alien.gif
TeamNegrodamus​

"Yo momma got a peg leg with a kickstand"- The Pharcyde

DS Tour Yellow IV's sz 9.5 $150 SoCal Meetup preferred

:rofl:
roll.gif
at you playing w/sleepy peoples emotions :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

soooooooooo.... on eastbay. if you place an order of 6 pairs. went through. decided to get 1 more sz. your first order gets canceled?

Here's a question to break things up a bit: Did anyone see MJ play in the Fire Reds (in person)? I saw him play on Nov. 25, '87, but I guess I was too young to notice his shoes. That was back when the Mavs were good (the first time) and they won a very close game, if I recall correctly.

i actually 4got about the release....i was gonna get 3 fire red and 3 flip....just woke up and only got a pair of fire red half size smaller
Got 2 Jordan XX2 White/Red in size 9 and Jordan XX2 Basketball Edition in size 9Jordan XX2 Size 9

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Size 11's for sale: Footpatrol Stabs 2nd Edition($130), UNDFTD "onyourfeetkid" AF1s($160), co.jp Grey/Black Suede AF1 mids($100), Creative Recreation Military Snake Cesario Lo($55) & Creative Rec TEAL Cesario Hi's($40). GET AT ME!

AF1Junkie... the first order i got a confirmation number and forgot to right it down. then i decided to get sz12 for my bro. so i placed another order thinking to call them to tell them to combine the order (still less than 10 pairs). now the first order is not showing up on my order history or didnt get an email conf

Anybody know whats the holdup for the Flip 3's on NDC?

Is there always delays?
"Mama always said there's a lot you can tell about a person just by looking at their shoes." -Forrest Gump

13491.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

^did you check your order status on the site? It should show you what orders you placed and the what process they are in.

Are the flips even going to show up on NDC/swoosh?

What's up with Nike? This is longer than the usual.

Back
Top Bottom