Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Black/Red Jordan XI Retro's from 01 gets the nod for most posts...considering it had it's OWN FORUM.

I know someone has the screenshots...
Cavaliers.gif
CLEVELANDCAVALIERS
Cavaliers.gif%20
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,WesleyNewble,Gibson,Brown

Just got my shipping confirmation from FNL as well. FNL has never let me down yet. (knocks on wood).

I cant wait until these are out of stores and every beats up there pair, so i can wear mines. i know it sounds pathetic, but i hate wearing a shoe that every one else is rocking
Whats good with you?

anybody change the laces to black laces on the FLIPS?
"We got beef like Clear Channel...Hallelujah Hollaback"

****FS or FT****
*06' Holloween Forces VVVVNDS Sz 12
*Lightning IV's DS Sz 11.5

^ a few people did, I think it looks better. I will do the same when I get a chance.

For anybody asking about SIZING
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

CAN SOMEONE ELSE PUT UP PICS OF THERE Fire Red and "Flip"IIIs PLEASE WE HAVE NOT SEEN THEM ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...SNEAKERS ARE THE NEW B-BALL CARDS. .

Quote:
How do these fit??

Everyone is saying to go a half size down so when I put my pair on today, I double socked them. They were tight as hell, so personally my pair is true to size. Good for me, summer is coming around and double socking is a no no in the summer.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

I just wore mine today and they feel good. They just dont sqeek (like when cutting) on the court like my Kobes or JKidds.

I just copped the Nike Air sweater too. they look fire with the shoes. ENJOY!!!!
34njqxe.jpg

2mq8gec.jpg

^ DOPE hoody!
"We got beef like Clear Channel...Hallelujah Hollaback"

****FS or FT****
*06' Holloween Forces VVVVNDS Sz 12
*Lightning IV's DS Sz 11.5

Suprisingly both my orders with Finishline went through and I have received tracking #'s for each. With the V's, it took 3 weeks for them to even give me an answer as to if my order was cancelled or not. I ended up getting the shoes, but service was horrible. Looks like they stepped it up. Thanks FL
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

-Michael JordanCheck out my shoes for sale on eBay!

i like them too! but the white leather feels strange somehow. dunno how the og leather feeled. i laos think they are lighter than my 00 retros. but good stuff.

^ yo man, u cant be sellin in here, gotta contact him outside of NT.

and edit your post before this one or ur gonna get it... :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Team Pacific Northwest

Back
Top Bottom