Official: #3 Oregon v. #4 LSU - Will Lyles Bowl at Jerry World

Think it will be a close game and not very high scoring. I think LSU will be able to move the ball down the field even with the backup QB and wins by less than a TD.

Driving down friday night for the game, LSU is going to be in there deep people started rolling out of here yesterday

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Think it will be a close game and not very high scoring. I think LSU will be able to move the ball down the field even with the backup QB and wins by less than a TD.
eek.gif

A level-headed Beavers fan. You're a rarity, sir. The world could use more of you.

As an LSU alum, I'm cheering for Jarrett Lee and Oregon in this one. If LSU wins, I want it to be because Jarrett Lee leads LSU to victory. If not, I wanna see Miles get crushed.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

eek.gif

A level-headed Beavers fan. You're a rarity, sir. The world could use more of you.
Agreed. The ones I know are mostly idiots.

Bottom line is, LSU doesn't even belong on the same field as Oregon. This is gonna be a blowout, UTTERLY DISGUSTING

Originally Posted by doyung9

As an LSU alum, I'm cheering for Jarrett Lee and Oregon in this one. If LSU wins, I want it to be because Jarrett Lee leads LSU to victory. If not, I wanna see Miles get crushed.

nerd.gif

u dont bleed purple n gold speaking like that 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Bottom line is, LSU doesn't even belong on the same field as Oregon. This is gonna be a blowout, UTTERLY DISGUSTING

Les_Miles.jpg
I'm intrigued to know the reasoning behind such a statement, not as a Ducks fan, but as a CFB fan.

I'm pulling for the Ducks to win, but it should be a good game to watch...

Oregon Ducks 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I see a close game at the half with the ducks pulling away in the 2nd half. I gotta go back to last year and remember how LSU damn near choked against a UNC team that was playing without alot of starters.

Brian Kelly will have them ready... plus i really don't like Les Miles ..

Originally Posted by renegade34474

I see a close game at the half with the ducks pulling away in the 2nd half. I gotta go back to last year and remember how LSU damn near choked against a UNC team that was playing without alot of starters.

While Brian will have HIS team ready for the season, Chip will take care of Oregon.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Originally Posted by renegade34474

While Brian will have HIS team ready for the season, Chip will take care of Oregon.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Randle should be a problem with no Harris on the field. 
LSU defense is going to be tough

Tigers by at least a TD

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
It's purple and YELLOW.
And no, didn't grow up on LSU football. By the time I had gotten to college, I had made my own decisions about which teams I liked. If LSU ever fired Les Miles, I'd be a fan, again.

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
It's purple and YELLOW.
And no, didn't grow up on LSU football. By the time I had gotten to college, I had made my own decisions about which teams I liked. If LSU ever fired Les Miles, I'd be a fan, again.

I don't know how to feel about this. During my time at UT, I always got into huge arguments in the stadium with "fans" at the game that talked crap about the team all day. I guess I don't have an issue, unless you openly mocked Miles at games. If so, you should be tarred and feathered.

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
It's purple and YELLOW.
eek.gif

maaaan what?!?

imma give u the benefit of the doubt and say u anal about color n feel like our gold is actually yellow....but if your not 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

alot of fans dont like Miles i aint really surprised by that...but we gotta shot at another championship homes

My freshman and senior year won the ship...so the good years are at the front of my mind 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
320542855v1_480x480_Front_Color-White_padToSquare-true.jpg

watching the NCG replay right now, such a close %%! game man. coulda gone either way. Oregon took a minute to get rolling but I mean, they struck first and never got goin until the 4th qtr. I think if we can keep the pace up on saturday, it's gonna be lights out for LSU.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

eek.gif

Just trying to keep it real, but obviously I am going for LSU in the game. 

I think it might also come down to which coach makes the right adjustments during the game.  This is something I think Chip Kelly has struggled with in the big games the last couple years, he either doesn't make any adjustments or the wrong ones.  I am going to give the coaching edge to Les just because he has proven to be able to make the changes but that debacle last year with the time running out last year has me questioning this thought.  Hoping to catch this game somehow but since I will be attending the Beaver opener not sure if I will be able to.

Back
Top Bottom