Official: #3 Oregon v. #4 LSU - Will Lyles Bowl at Jerry World

How can you LSU fans say the only thing in your way is 'Bama...?

@ Miss St, @ WVU, vs. UF, @ Tenn, vs. Auburn, vs. Arkansas...

I beg to differ that 'Bama is the "only thing in your way"...

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

SEC is a tough schedule year in and year out... I feel like outside of Bama we should be able to get pass most of those teams.. wont be cake tho.
Auburn, Florida, Arkansas are not solid as years past... WVU not big enough. Tenn and Miss St...still think we got their number

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

SEC is a tough schedule year in and year out... I feel like outside of Bama we should be able to get pass most of those teams.. wont be cake tho.
Auburn, Florida, Arkansas are not solid as years past... WVU not big enough. Tenn and Miss St...still think we got their number

Yeah I hear what you're saying, I think LSU is really good, but you also have to keep in mind you will be getting every teams best game since you will be at least top 3. We'll see! Best of luck to all you LSU fans

I call a mulligan, Bama will be the best team LSU faces all season, but they could lose vs. Ark, Miss. St and hopefully my Gators (I'm not holding my breath tho).

1 loss is inevitable in the SEC... LSU's offense didn't look that impressive though, the Ducks turnovers gave them great opportunities.. So this NCG talk is a little premature
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

1 loss is inevitable in the SEC... LSU's offense didn't look that impressive though, the Ducks turnovers gave them great opportunities.. So this NCG talk is a little premature
laugh.gif
Yeah.

LSU defense thrives off of pressure. I'm not familiar enough with any of their opponents this year, but if any of those teams can keep pressure off the QB, while the CB's for LSU are really good, they can be exploited. Mathieu is good, but there's no Petersen back there this year,

Back
Top Bottom