071111alumni.jpg

106812261_display_image.jpg

russell-shepard5jpg-224f875d8b66c89f_large.jpg

jordan_jefferson.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Discuss...

Too bad both teams can't come in with full squaud, I think LSU close or Oregon in a rout.

I'm thinking about buying Standing Room Only tickets for the game. Watching it on the huge screen and getting at LSU coeds on a holiday weekend ftw 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

The wife and I leave for Arlington Thursday @ 1 PM... 
pimp.gif

Going to be CRAZY. I'll take a ton of pics.
I hope my hometown treats you well. Shoot me a PM if you need any recommendations on places to eat/drink or anything along those lines.

This game is too tough to call for me w/o seeing either team play yet.  Won't be surprised by any outcome other than a LSU blowout.

Enjoy your trip, Chester.
pimp.gif

I'm seriously thinking about making the trip next year for Michigan/Bama.  Let us know how it goes...

getting my new TV on friday...can't wait to watch this on it
pimp.gif

go ducks, btw

My dad's flying to the game from Portland. Knowing how crazy he is about the Ducks I hope his old %%% doesn't get into a brawl with some drunk LSU fans.

The lil ducks are Tiger Bait!!! I think our defense will win us the game if and only if our terrible offense is able to move the ball well enough to give the defense some rest. Lord knows they will need it facing that Oregon offense. Not having Russell I think will hurt us more than Jordan not playing. Got faith we'll take it in a close one though.

This has been one of the harder tickets to get in the DFW area for a while. Its right up there with the Super Bowl that was just here. Prices and demand are extremely high. Wanted to go but couldnt ever find a decent ticket for a good price.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by University of Nike

The wife and I leave for Arlington Thursday @ 1 PM... 
pimp.gif

Going to be CRAZY. I'll take a ton of pics.

2r7ochc.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

This has been one of the harder tickets to get in the DFW area for a while. Its right up there with the Super Bowl that was just here. Prices and demand are extremely high. Wanted to go but couldnt ever find a decent ticket for a good price.

Guy at my work offered me $550 a ticket.
laugh.gif
  If I wasn't going with a giant group of friends, I'd probably have sold them in a heartbeat.

Other than my team (Bama), Im looking forward to this game more than any other all year. Hope it comes down to the wire. Good luck to both teams!

As a Louisiana boy im sooo ready for this game, Oregon's offense scares me and the lack of offense LSU had last season scares me too, but our defense more than makes up for it. Hopefully the loss of jefferson helps up because god knows he was one of the WORST qbs in college football history last season......russel will be missed tho

For some crazy reason I think this is Oregon's year.

A championship team returning almost everyone and facing a similar squad they faced in the championship and having 4 months to prepare for em

Back
Top Bottom