Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

I just copped the As I Am Doublebutter Cream the other day . Probably the best moisturizer I’ve ever used in a while .
Also what’s the best medium hard or hard brushes in the market rn ?

I've seen people praise those Torino brushes. Need to grab a couple myself.
Only brushes I use at the moment are Wavy Merch which are decent.

I agree with you on the fact that "As I Am" has the best hair products. I'm currently using "Shea Solutions" moisturizer which is a nice Dollar Tree pickup, but I also have that Double Butter Cream sitting on my shelf as well.

Does anybody know if Red By Kiss and/or So Many Waves are black owned businesses? I like their durags, but I only want to put my money towards B.O.Bs.

Yeah the double butter is the truth. I’ve been using it for the past year.

I just wish I didn’t front on the silky movement for so long. Was doing myself a disservice

NT fam still wavy out here? :smokin

This thread used to be rockin. :lol:

Will post my joints after I get a cut Friday.

Thinking about wolfing through the winter. Not sure when to start tho. Trying to wolf my crown out, but keep fades throughout the winter (cause I hate not having a fade)

Hoping to have a clean spiral by january

Just ordered 3 long handle oval Torino brushes off Amazon. (Soft medium & hard)
Will be a nice upgrade from these Wavy Merch brushes.

Pic taken right after i cut my hair. Spinning on top and lightly in the back but very little action on the sides.
20181026_025903.jpg

My sides are the hardest to progress as well. Just started getting waves on my left side, but my right side is still struggling.

I'm about to go hard with the olive cream and brushing this month. Probably won't cut my joint for a solid month.

Products I’m currently using. Got a nice amount of stuff on my to grab list like Torina Brushes, Rollar Coaster Waves products, Red by Kiss durags & Diva wave products.
427F143E-E752-4431-8A95-CD446B354F32.jpeg

all i use is torino brushes now. soft only.i have 1 other, its a medium, not torino, i use it for my hairline. makes the wavy hair lie down. waves on the hairline always wanna curl up.

Prolly going to cut my **** this week. Got about 2.5 months of curls going on and im tired of it already.

I miss taking the durag off in the morning

Been wolfing since the second week of October . Gonna cut it around mid December .
These joints boutta be OD

Products I’m currently using. Got a nice amount of stuff on my to grab list like Torina Brushes, Rollar Coaster Waves products, Red by Kiss durags & Diva wave products.
427F143E-E752-4431-8A95-CD446B354F32.jpeg

How do you like those wavy merch joints? I seen a video, looks like the brush is huge af :lol:

Was going to cop a torino softy today and maybe a medium as well. My crown has been forming recently so I'm letting it wolf a bit on top. Gave myself a super low drop fade last night and didn't take anything off the top or sides (except to blend the fade of course). Liking how this looks even tho it looks more like a normal cut for 360's atm. I plan on working on my connections for the next couple weeks and hopefully improving my grown

These brushes are defintely huge lol. Would say that the hard brush is more of a medium. I should be transitioning over to Torino brushes today.

I've seen mixed reviews on all of these brushes that famous Wave YouTubers have come out though. Most of the negative has been that these YouTubers are getting these brushes from Alibaba and stamping their logos on them to make it seem like they actually made the brushes themselves.
Hell Wavy Merch is catching a lot of heat for those ugly Alibaba looking durags he just released lol.

Back
Top Bottom