Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

In what way would you say it’s better than As I Am ?
The shine it gives off and the soft hold, also HD waves is all natural and as I am isn’t all natural , join the wave group pages on Facebook like elite spins for the real wave world online now a days

Dopest brush i’ve ever owned. Perfect medium, best pull.
Currently using that cold label wolfin pomade and the scalp butter. Had to stop using that CES it dries out my hair and doesnt blend in well it stays white in my hair. Might try that As I Am tho

Attachments

• 5D0BF3BE-759A-495E-937C-A9272C2B8D43.jpeg
    5D0BF3BE-759A-495E-937C-A9272C2B8D43.jpeg
    307.6 KB · Views: 27
Should have looked at As I Am in Walmart. I think they knocked the price down. $15 is pretty much what most of the moisturizers everybody promote cost (from the well known stuff to the black owned).

It's better than the prices this brother is charging though. Dude wants $50 for his small containers lmao.
https://www.pbthegoatmerch.com/products/goat-drip-butter-moisturizer-duo
Seen a few vids on it. Apparently it's just a few oils he mixed together and made it his lol

I think $30 is the retail for one of them. Def a pass lol

Yeah you can basically get all of those oils for cheap. His product should be no more than $15 but he’s charging $30 and people are buying.

On another note, trying out Roller Coaster Waves product this week.
431F1889-2636-47AE-B8C3-F824480764B7.jpeg

Torino’s are good, feels better than a CQP but one of my med Torino lost all it’s pull. Like my softy has way more pull than it. I’m always wary of it

Bruh these Torino joints are the best brushes I've ever used hands down. Better than Annie, Diane, CQP, burner joints from CVS, everything...

I been brushing all weekend. Can't put the brush down.

My spiral been coming in crazy after 2 days using these

Speaking of Torino, the owner has discounted a nice amount of his brushes on Amazon.
Just saw one guy in a wave group on Facebook drop around $200 on brushes during this deal lol.

Im tired of regular beehive. I murked the look to the maximum. Im tryin to get this Swirl in my crown started but this **** is like a physics exam.

I need a good winter butter or moisturizer. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom