Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Was going to let this wild Afro rock but everybody kept pressuring me to cut it. Got to rock it for two days before going back to waves. Did a decent job on the cut but messed my line up. Still trying to get better at doing that. Also slapped some argon oil moisturizer and butter on top.
5B9C4A84-2BD6-4169-9735-AEA292B839A2.jpeg

A5995C89-CD98-420C-9EC1-093FFB7339EF.jpeg

6C31AD7E-4389-4414-B382-56BDF856F8DF.jpeg

For those of yall in corporate, have they been acceptable of wolfing?

Lined myself up coming off a long day of work and a previous bad night of sleep and didn't do the greatest job. Need to hit that reset button

For corporate, it depends on how you maintain your wolf. If you can keep the taper and line-up crispy then it shouldn't be a problem

Choppin off the DS5 tomorrow.

What brush/products do I need to get back in the game boys?

For those of yall in corporate, have they been acceptable of wolfing?

Lined myself up coming off a long day of work and a previous bad night of sleep and didn't do the greatest job. Need to hit that reset button
I work for Mississippi Department of Corrections and they don’t care long as my hair isn’t wild. Same goes for my facial hair.

I can't believe I went this long without these Torino and Royalty brushes. These joints got me thinking about retiring my OG Diane's

That cantu mens pomade cream has zero hold, doesnt keep your hair moisturized. Seems like a better summer type cream. Winter calls for castor oil and oil cream for me.

damn I just bought some of that pomade cantu

will see if it works..its south florida for me so its summer year round

damn I just bought some of that pomade cantu

will see if it works..its south florida for me so its summer year round

Might work perfectly where you at for your hair type, i got the type of hair that curls an frizz up soon as i start to perspire. I definitely couldnt use it back in S. Fla at all.

Typa place you gotta take a shower soon as you get out the shower lol.

Really wanna cut my curls off and get back in the game but the cowlick in the front of my hair was always annoying to train. Don't think I have the time for it anymore. :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom