Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

..Aww let me get in this :lol:

pic from last summer and i been beasting since then. Try to update later..

Olive Oil >>

How long you been doing it? I'm afraid of messing up my line.
I'd save so much money.

since 2007, I cut every sunday, thats 20 dollars a week since like August 2007 when I went to college, lol do the math. I honestly feel everyone should at least line themselves up, I was lining myself up since 2006 maybe 05 I forget, but going to college I decided to cut my own hair. Its like drawing, and if you use gaurds you`ll never mess up.

How long you been doing it? I'm afraid of messing up my line.
I'd save so much money.

since 2007, I cut every sunday, thats 20 dollars a week since like August 2007 when I went to college, lol do the math. I honestly feel everyone should at least line themselves up, I was lining myself up since 2006 maybe 05 I forget, but going to college I decided to cut my own hair. Its like drawing, and if you use gaurds you`ll never mess up.

I'll look for the barber thread. It's been 2 months since my last cut. I got clippers but I don't think its good enough to line up.

anybody in here got a receeding hairline? when did it start receeding? I'm to young for this, I think my problem is I don't take care of my hair anymore so everything doesn't grow back as fast as it used to.

anybody in here got a receeding hairline? when did it start receeding? I'm to young for this, I think my problem is I don't take care of my hair anymore so everything doesn't grow back as fast as it used to.

I'll look for the barber thread. It's been 2 months since my last cut. I got clippers but I don't think its good enough to line up.
Same situation. I'm sketchy when it comes to the siding of the lineup.  Not the side burn or temples but the 90 degree angle when doing the lineup.

:smh:  im not trying to drop another $40 on clippers tho.  I have the andis T-outliners and Outliner II's.

I was referring to T outliners, I cant explain how I got good at lining up, its like drawing, if you are good or decent at drawing than you can do it. The easiest they I can say is just put the liners where your hairline and the new growth meets and move the clippers away from your hairline if that makes sense. Doing this will lower the change or pushing your line back.

I was referring to T outliners, I cant explain how I got good at lining up, its like drawing, if you are good or decent at drawing than you can do it. The easiest they I can say is just put the liners where your hairline and the new growth meets and move the clippers away from your hairline if that makes sense. Doing this will lower the change or pushing your line back.
word. do you start on the line first and then the sides?

word. do you start on the line first and then the sides?

yes, start at top, then do the side, then the angle (I use half the blade at an angle know of like I`m tracing the curve) if that makes sense, then I do the top of my beard and mustache.

yes, start at top, then do the side, then the angle (I use half the blade at an angle know of like I`m tracing the curve) if that makes sense, then I do the top of my beard and mustache.
how often do you buy blades and how much do they run you?

how often do you buy blades and how much do they run you?

I been using the same blades since 07, well I bought some new liners (T Outliner 2) last Jan, I bought some Andis Masters (high end 90 dollar joints) but they started screaming and I just now found out Andis has a repair center in Atlanta so I`m gonna send em there to get fixed.
as long as you keep them oiled they will last, I never oiled my first joints which were some cheap Speed Masters from the Beauty supply store, the clippers still work perfect but the liners are dull now.

any tips on making them sharper? The joints the barber cut me with feel like 16th century daggers...my jointed feel like rubber bands.

Yo, I got my last haircut on 12/21/12. I'm wolfing till 2/13/13. My waves were a bit shallow and I'm trying to get them deeper. What exactly should I be doing now? Every other day I wash my hair, brush it in shower, put Carrot Oil on it, brush it, then slap on a du rag. Any other tips?

Keep wolfing,brushing and moisturizing the more hair u have the deeper your waves will be. Try only washing your hair once a week for a month and see how that gose. What shampoo do u use

tips on getting good waves on the side?
All you can do is brush, my guy. I was once like you - intent on dippin' 360 yet only found results on the crown/top of my head...until I went into grime mode. I carried a brush where ever I went. Taking a schit...brush. In line at Saks....brush. At a red light....brush. You get the picture. Another thing I did was wolf it up. The longer my hair got the more I start to notice the depth of the dips, and from there its all about upkeep.

Im wolfin' right now, and my hair is long enough to use a pick on...but it's also 360 at the same damn time. Can't wait to cut it down.

Wtf? This thread is real? Where was this when I was in 8th grade fiendin for some spin-nage, wit no direction....:smh:

All good tho now, trial n error taught me. 26 now n been drowning them in the tidal since senior year hi school.
I reg wash hair every other day, t gel (itchy scalp issues), brush in the shower, dryit up a bit, rub in 100%Natural Avacado oil(promotes hair growth,shine, scalp moisture), soft brush, regular rag it up. Unleash in 30, when my hair feels fully dry. I dont sleep wit it on less i gotta be up n out in the am, then its a nite process. In wolf mode now tho, since late dec. Wont see a cut til late feb/march. I cut myslf but its hard not to cus im used to cuttin frequently. WINTER WORKOUTS N WOLFING MAKES EM RIDE THE WAVE IN THE SPRING.

You could've easily joined 360waves.net which offered a lot of advice and existed since 2004 i believe

I dnt know why I never looked online. Just got lame advice from class mates and tried to peep game from barbershop heds. I aint know cats was really bout it and systematic wit the spinnerz like that tho. Salute.

Back
Top Bottom