Official 5/10: MAGIC (2) .vs. CELTICS (1) Game 4 Thread 8PMET on TNTHD- Vol. Happy Mother's Day!

big j 33

Supporter
Joined May 31, 2006
Wish I could stay in town for the game, I know a few people going, but sadly I gotta go back to Tally for school.

Considering Rafer was out last game I have high hopes for a Magic blowout, but knowing how they finish the Celtics will come back and give a push towards theend.

I really just want Dwight to have a monster game and maybe a few posters on Perkins

Joined Mar 21, 2005
Who: Boston Celtics
What: Block Party
When: Today
Where: Amway Arena in beautiful Orlando, FL

You are cordially invited to my block party.
Sincerly, Dwight "SuperMan" Howard

Joined Nov 20, 2003
Originally Posted by abernja

corny.

Joined Aug 24, 2006
Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by abernja

corny.
Tell em why you mad son.

Joined Jan 24, 2002
I undertstand Rafer is coming back but they shouldn't change ANYTHING from last game. Start whoever you started, and work Rafer into the rotation off thebench.

Give the ball to Rashard in the post as many times as possible and especially when Scalabrine is in the game.

Only shoot threes when you have exhausted all of your options inside. No one should be taking a three while there is more than 8 seconds on the shot clock.

Joined Dec 27, 2003
the way this series is going and each team shows up only every other game (ORL - Game 1 and 3; BOS - Game 2), Boston might take this one. By the way, this isturning out like the Atlanta-Miami one. All boring blowouts. I still consider Game 1 as a blowout cause the Magic stopped caring in the 2nd half.

jpzx

Supporter
Joined Feb 7, 2008
Forgot to put my prediction in the original post...

Magic by 6...Rashard Lewis gets 30+ with Rafer coming back and impacting the game majorly.

Joined Jun 19, 2002
Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Ugh I dislike when Dwight Howard tries to get all "cute" on camera. Dude thinks he's funnier than he really is
I think he's just overly goofy.

Joined May 4, 2008
Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Ugh I dislike when Dwight Howard tries to get all "cute" on camera. Dude thinks he's funnier than he really is

TRUTH. "Funnier than he really is". And I like Dwight.

Joined May 31, 2005
Doc told them to foul the right way
C's got this

Successful and Maybach Music 2 during that Skip segment

Joined Jan 24, 2002
Dwight needs to keep his emotions in check. He doesn't need to be slapping that ball down after that And 1.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now