Official 5/10: MAGIC (2) .vs. CELTICS (1) Game 4 Thread 8PMET on TNTHD- Vol. Happy Mother's Day!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Roided up celtic fan didnt know what to do with his hands and arms......looked confused or something.

Those are the dudes who moved to Orlando from Boston when they were 3 months old (they're now in their 30s). They talked like Orlandonians their entirelives....until 2004 when the Red Sox won and all of a sudden these douche bags started popping up at bars with Red Sox gear and fake BAH-STUHN accents andusing words like "wicked" in ever other sentence.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Big baby was just going for the butt tap and missed.

Kid's reaction was actually the best part.

My dad would of been arrested if that was me sitting on the sideline at that young of age.

Or like I said before, he probably would of been more mad the Nets lost if it was the same situation. lol.

Am I the only one who doesn't think Orlando can come back from this?

Could've been up 3-1 but lost on a game-winner and now the series is tied 2-2 going back to Boston.

Yoooo, I was really laughing stupid hard when I saw him push the kid. Big Baby FTW tonight.
roll.gif

It's even funnier because the kid's hat came off.

But it's okay.

0-0

Homecourt is not an issue cuz Orlando won in Boston.

Best of 3.

Let's go.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Could've been up 3-1 but lost on a game-winner and now the series is tied 2-2 going back to Boston.
no, boston has a real chance of winning, but that's cuz orlando doesn't know how to win.....

Originally Posted by JPZx

I don't think they'll win the series either.

The series will probably go 7 and I don't think Orlando will win anymore games in Boston.

Originally Posted by jetpackbirdy

dwight howard looked pretty heated with a few choice words after big baby ran off.
im %99 sure he was talking across the court with KG

Boston series have been ridiculous..

hawks,cavs,lakers,bulls, and now this...[ all 7 games xcept l.a. smh]

wow.

Orlando better get some calls throughout the game in game 5.

The Celtics have to be the most flopping team in the L.

Magic should take the next two.

HeART OF A CHAMPION !##. wHAT DID HE EVER DO BEFORE THAT SHOT TO MAKE HIM A CHAMPION DID HE EVEN PLAY LAST YEAR?

Magic are winning tonight then sealing the deal in Orlando game 6. The refs arent why we lost but cmon they are horrible all playoffs in every game. Ive neverseen so many BS calls. 29 personals in the 2nd quarter alone thats crap.

Dwight needs to get more fired up he needs to go to Shaq's biggest center in the league anger class he needs to be more angry and dominate dudes.

And no one can guard my cuz Rashard so Van DumbA$% needs to run more plays through him not Turkolgu

Back
Top Bottom