Official 6/4: *LOS ANGELES LAKERS .vs. ORLANDO MAGIC* on ABCHD 2009 NBA Finals -- Game 1

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

How about the play of Andrew Bynum?

Sure he only had 9 & 9, but the job he did in the first quarter on Howard, was admirable.

Oh, and 9pts & 9 rebounds is not too shabby either.
yehh props to bynum thats all we ask from him right now...but dude needs to learn that everytime he has the ball dont take it all the time...heneeds to learn to not get into foul trouble

Three more to go
pimp.gif

Kobe was Kobe ..

Lakers played great D, contesting those threes and rebounding ..im lovin it

Only one game ..we need to protect the homecourt still..

As long as we stay HUNGRY ...I'm talkin about stomach growlin
laugh.gif

wow, we played awful

I didn't like all the PT Nelson was getting. I think it messed up the chemistry. Skip's confidence was killed, dude wasn't hitting anything

No one hit any shots. It's cool, that will change.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

it won't be a sweep
why not?? the way this team played yesterday there is not a damn thing they can do to stop Kobe and they cant stop pau. Im not saying it will be asweep but i wouldn't be surprised if it was.

laugh.gif
Kobe is STILL mad today. It could and probably will be a sweep if LA plays defense like they did last night. But I don't know if they can do that for4 straight games and the Magic have to hit some open shots, I think...Anyway Lakeshow will take Game 2 in a much better contest I believe.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Magic's got game 2....
smokin.gif
how many times have you posted this? and why do you hate the lakers...? do you have anything else to do in life besides hate on the lakers andpost the exact same thing in the exact same thread multiple times? just a question....

have you guys noticed how many times dwight says "you know" in his interviews? seriously..look back at any interview he's done, he says itatleast 15 times.

Originally Posted by pacers31

have you guys noticed how many times dwight says "you know" in his interviews? seriously..look back at any interview he's done, he says it atleast 15 times.
laugh.gif
but it's better than "um" that a lot ofpeople do.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

wow, we played awful

I didn't like all the PT Nelson was getting. I think it messed up the chemistry. Skip's confidence was killed, dude wasn't hitting anything

No one hit any shots. It's cool, that will change.

I said the same thing was gonna happen to skip if nelson played and I got some heat from some NT'ers. They said skip don't care, skip aint gonna getmad blah blah blah. Of course he's gonna be mad. The magic is 2nd guessing skips skills. Not saying skip is god and top pg in the league, but if youmanaged to get through the playoffs and into the finals, keep rollin with him. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Now its just gonna cause a pgcontroversy with the team in interviews the whole way out and be a distraction

--Nelson played a good solid stretch in the 2nd period but when Kobe came back, that was the ballgame.
--I think they should have stuck with Alston more. Not that it would have mattered much.
--D12 is gonna beast on Sunday, hopefully Lakers come out with the same intensity.

Originally Posted by pacers31

have you guys noticed how many times dwight says "you know" in his interviews? seriously..look back at any interview he's done, he says it atleast 15 times.
we talkin bou practice?!

Stupid move by Orlando bring back Jameer for the Finals.

Questions are running rampant now for SVG about whether Alston should and will he start.

Back
Top Bottom