~Official (7) Duke @ Maryland: 9PM ET~

What is the play by play commentators' name for this game?

He's another one of those guys that should ALWAYS have a job
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by MDterps4

This is Maryland vs. Duke IN COLLEGE PARK for 'ya!
pimp.gif
fixed.
laugh.gif
we are significantly better against Duke and UNC at home, needless to say.

why so salty Craftsy?
salty? about what?

Am I reaching to say that Gerald's STYLE of play is similar to Kobe's????

nah, i see it too. the way Henderson takes over a game is similar to how Kobe does it. i'm not saying he's the next Kobe or anything, but you candefinitely tell he watches Kobe play and borrows from his game. the fadeaway jumpers, the way he drives, all very similar in my opinion.

edit: and i forgot to add, he definitely gets Kobe calls from the refs
laugh.gif

I know Bilas I just forgot the main dude's name.

After every basket he seems amazed, it's hilarious yet Gus Johnson like.

Originally Posted by went248whee227

Am I reaching to say that Gerald's STYLE of play is similar to Kobe's???? Oh I know homeboi has that concussion.
Kobe light. His Game is just like Kobe's when he was young. I heard he has only been playing ball since 10th grade. He was like the next tigerwoods. We are going to suck next year

aaand... Vasquez is done.

man, we are starting to unravel
smh.gif

edit: what the #!%#... what kinda BS call was that???

if it wasnt for Milgram, those bailout 3s and free throws this game wouldn t be close at all. the refs have def kept Maryland in this game
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

if it wasnt for Milgram, those bailout 3s and free throws this game wouldn t be close at all. the refs have def kept Maryland in this game
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Officiating has been in Duke's favor all night (ie. Singler at the line right now).

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Officiating has been in Duke's favor all night (ie. Singler at the line right now).

i didnt know sliding while the guy is driving should be a charge.... read the rule book buddy

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

laugh.gif
Mosley is trash at taking charges. That's 2 in a row...

im glad that bum fouled out.
for our best player only playing 22 minutes, you have to like they way we have played.

Back
Top Bottom