Official 'A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas' Thread

Just saw it, hilarious. 
roll.gif

Not as good as the second one though, which I think is the best of the three. Anyone else see it?

Thinking about checking this out. It's getting decent reviews when I thought it would flop.

I thought it sucked, I knew it was gonna suck...but still had to check it out. Some funny scenes, but for the most part not that funny.

unfortunately i gave up what made these movies so funny although the first one was great without it. second was funny but more meh. doubt ill see this one.

watched it last night

it was wack but i expected it to be wack

you have to
pimp.gif
and then watch movie otherwise its pointless

I'm surprised people didn't like the 2nd one, thought it was better than the first, had more lulz going. And yeah I can admit the 3D was unnecessary.

I'm waiting until after Thanksgiving to see this, but I don't think I can wait that long.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

I honestly think they should have used Bobby Lee more, he was hilarious.
"Who wants some Buuuuudah!!!"
laugh.gif

His scene in the original with the rest of the dorks talking about Harold's job had me dying.

I don't understand the need for 3d in these type of genres. I'll watch it soon but not paying for it.

I thought this movie was okay, and funny at times. Does anyone know the name of the mobster's daughter? She was pretty bomb.

Not really interested in watching this one.
Can they do a movie with them in Amsterdam already?

I'm a see it this week, only one theater has the 2D version around me and it only has one showing.

Just watched this.
I enjoyed it, there was never a dull moment in that movie.

Back
Top Bottom