Official ACC Tournament Thread. March 12th-15th. Atlanta, GA.

Man another frustrating game. I'm so ready for State's seniors to graduate. Absolutely zero leadership from Costner, McCauley, Fells who were prettymuch no shows.

Game was lost not because of Vasquez but by the two white dudes on Maryland who shot like 95% from behind the arc.

Good luck against Wake tomorrow.

Im really hoping VA comes back to beat BC because i really dont want to play them next round. Tyrese always tears us up

Today's game is going to be a grinder. Hopefully our Halfcourt Offense looks good and we don't have any stupid defensive lapses.

Hansbrough hand checks the +#!% outa Allen, then proceeds to take 4 steps...

Ty Lawson, where are youuuuuuuu?
nerd.gif

God we are looking like $*%!. Getting killed on the boards early. Little movement on offense and were not fighting through screens on the other end.

Step it up Heels.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

I wouldn't be surprised if VTech beats us tomorrow, with or w/o Ty.
Hokie's D looks damn good right now.

They are completely stifling our offense. Outside of Deon's first few looks down low we haven't had a good possession.

Allen whose announcing the game for ESPN. I'm getting Raycom regional coverage.

Wow Justin Watts #24 is in the game. He plays with the walk-ons during blow outs.

Hansbrough and Deon need to get going if we want to win this game.

I'll take a 1 point lead. It took us like 10-12 minutes to adjust to playing without Ty and VT is hitting big shots responding to our pushes. HopefullyWayne can hit a couple more 3s and we keep getting the ball down low.

This should be a good second half that goes down to the wire...

Bobby can't throw the ball into the ocean right now. SMH. If he could knock down like 2 three's a game for us we'd be so much better.

My damn HD is messing up though. +$$%.

Huge foul call on Vassallo though. I'm not sure it was legit though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom