OFFICIAL Adidas ADICOLOR Colour Series POST

sf-adicolor-white-2.jpg

do the ones that released from footlocker come with all these different colour laces?

my local adidas store had those consortiums on display during the white series release, they're nice but i can't see myself paying $150+ for them (except maybe Huf which is the best of the bunch IMO).... the 35th consortiums were much nicer i think....

zooyork1116, The ones at footlocker,champs,and foot action don't come with colored laces, they come with colored stripe inserts to change at your liking. I bought that particular shoe shown (century lo W3) at my local spot (motive 807) with a coloring book and paint pens. Note:I'm a hard core shelltoe/superstar fan.

the top 6 shoes(huf, dqm, collette, ect..) will only be reseased in 4 stores in the u.s. they will be huf, dqm, union ny, and undefeated. the bulk of them will be at dqm and huf, union and undefeated where allowed to get a few because they where involved in the 35th anversary project. the only way any store in the world will have these are if they have there own shoe or if they had one of the top tier in the 35th project. there is already a line for these at hide out in london(they don't come out til saturday) so expect these to go for 2-3 times retail on ebay.

can anyone tell me here i can get the blue 3 and green 4.....thanks
COMMON SENSE......the anti-hype

i like shoes, i like to skate, therefore i skate in shoes i like

My girl got me these when they dropped. I like how they came with 5 different sets of laces, trying to figure out how to lace them differently. The shirt and fitted are seperate purchase (did not come with the shoes). Shoes are so so fresh.

[/b]​

~~^^Lucky guy...............Nice pickup from your girl 8)
glasses.gif
~~
FS: Air Jordan 2 white/navy low sz11, Air Jordan 7 Olympic sz10.5, Air Jordan XI black/red IE low sz11, Air Jordan XII Black/white sz11, Air Jordan XIII grey toe sz11, Air Jordan XVIII low black/black sz11, Air Jordan XIX SE white/gold/navy sz11, Air Huarache 2k4 All-star sz11. Melo 1.5 White/blue sz11, Melo 1.5 nubuck sz11, Nike VC IV white/purple sz11, Nike Supreme Delta Force White/white sz11...They are all Brand new DS...

~~"The sky's the limit. I don't think God limited my talent. He gave me talent and it's up to me to try to keep getting better. I don't know how good I can be, but I know I can be better than I am right now."-AI.~~

lol dude, i wud never cop them sneaks unless i had the tee and fitted. otherwise i`de have nothin to match em.
thats a kick *** pickup man. lucky....very.

p.s what does that say on the rear of the shoe? i thought they supose to say "huf" on em.

hey does anyone know why the hideout G1's are retailed for less than the DQM and HUF's? does it have to do with all the extras, because hideouts only had like white + green laces in the box while others had bags etc...

^ Where are they retailing for less? The shoes should be the same price all across the board for these. I bought the Wood Woods and DQM's and both were the same price regardless of the fact that the Wood Woods came with nothing but the shoes and the DQMs came with extra laces, a bag for the shoes, and a little medallion.

Looking to get the Kermits for me and Miss Piggy for the wife

might get Betty Boop for my mother-in-law

cant wait for these

Back
Top Bottom