OFFICIAL Adidas ADICOLOR Colour Series POST

What exactly is considered Tier 1, Tier 0, etc. these days? This isn't as clear as it once was qw some retailers are moving up in "prestige" and others are coming down a few notches. And it's all up to someone's interpretation anyway....

Are we talking Macy's, Bloomindales, etc for Tier 1....or is Tier 1 considered urban accounts? Then what is left for Tier 0?

Can anyone help?

In the US your Tier 0 stores are Nort, recon and Alife if I'm correct, and your Tier 1 stores are your mom and pop urban shops.

The Adicolor lows which dropped on the first would of been only availiable at those Tier 0 stores except the stores that had their own shoe made, eg DQM, Huf.
When the consortiums dropped on the first here in the UK all shoes except the G1 (Hideout shoe) was available to buy at Foot Patrol( Tier0 store ) and Hideout Just sold their own shoe.

All the other Adicolors, century lows, Stan Smith etc will be easier to buy at urban accounts when they drop later this month and next month.

^For the pallete 2 release (Adicolor lows), the number of stores that carried them has been said to be from 10-12. There were only four spots in the U.S. that I know of that received these: Undefeated, Huf, Union NYC, and DQM. I don't know about the rest of the globe, but I know that Wood Wood, Colette, The Hideout, Footpatrol, & Styles had them as well. I don't think this list is all-inclusive but not many more retailers had them.

Thanks SenorDragon. I found out from another source the complete list of 12 stores that had the Adicolor Lo:

DQM (NY)
styles (Tokyo)
HUF (SF)
The Hideout (London)
Wood Wood (Copenhagen)
colette (Copenhagen)

Neighborhood (Tokyo)
UNDFTD (LA)
Union (NY)
Footpatrol (London)
Tate (Germany)
D-Mop (Hong Kong)

hey y'all Zappos.com has a few of these (the goofy ones and the superstar 2s) for a real good price.

i'm hoping this is good karma for someone helping me get some Trons when they drop.
BUY MY RECORDS!! OVER 500 HIP HOP 12" and LPs...EZINBOX ME FOR THE FULL LIST

is champs , footlocker gonna do the 89.99@2 for adicolor G5 ???

thatz :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
imo .

Looks like eastbay has all the Stan Smith's (Level 4) up for sale. Thinkin about getting those Camos.
BUY MY RECORDS!! OVER 500 HIP HOP 12" and LPs...EZINBOX ME FOR THE FULL LIST

$250 just too much for me..... seen them in person and they're nice, but not $250 nice.....

just ordered a pair of the camo ones from eastbay...

i think they're just "ok" but i think it'll be worth it since i used a 20% off code and a gift card that i purchased 20% off...basically, $47.99 plus shipping is coming out of my pocket

anyone having trouble redeeming gift cards online? i tried it twice yesterday and once today...i had to call in my order to do it

a couple of sizes are out of stock on the camos already so i wouldn't wait too long
by the way, be sure to read my sig

by the way, here's some good pics i found of them...

562904.JPG

i was hoping the camo upper was suede but it's canvas
by the way, be sure to read my sig

^ Retail is going to be $100 for all the Stan Smith models. Adicolor Low $250, Adicolor Hi $150, Century Lo $120, Superstar 2 (interchangable stripe) $75 and the other Superstar 2 (Footlocker exclusives) about $70.

Quote:
^ Retail is going to be $100 for all the Stan Smith models. Adicolor Low $250, Adicolor Hi $150, Century Lo $120, Superstar 2 (interchangable stripe) $75 and the other Superstar 2 (Footlocker exclusives) about $70.

what about the media series? (dark horse, VICE, etc....)

I received my Hufs today and I am so in love with it. I only wish that I got money for the Hideout, which I think is just so nice.

Those Camos are looking beautiful, I didnt know all of the Superstars are coming with interchangable stripes. I'm loving my W5, and its even better that I got it for $51 with the 30% off from F&F sale :D
happy.gif

refs: Aznkooman
email: johnnychrist@gmail.com

at dr jays in nyc, the interchangable superstars are 59, and the goofy stan smiths are 89....
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

BigLescobar@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom