OFFICIAL Adidas ADICOLOR Colour Series POST

^^^ Looks like could be ebay. Those were released on the 1st of this month at Tier 0 stores only. Expect to pay maybe around $250 or more.

Heads Up: Pallette 2 = Adicolor Hi's ( Surface to Air, Fafi, Taro Okamoto, Cey Adams, Peter Saville and Keith Haring/ Jeremy Scott) Will be releasing with the matching clothing this friday in the UK at Size?, Offspring and the Adidas OG stores. US stores should be this week too.

Sorry to keep asking questions but where can I purchase the Adicolor W3 Century Lo from? I read in NYC stores like Union and some more. The Adidas Store only had them left in a sz 7. Anyone know what the price tag on it is, (im guessing 120-125). Thanks.

Quote:
Sorry to keep asking questions but where can I purchase the Adicolor W3 Century Lo from? I read in NYC stores like Union and some more. The Adidas Store only had them left in a sz 7. Anyone know what the price tag on it is, (im guessing 120-125). Thanks.

try the small shops like you mentioned, union and the other usual spots. the MSRP was $120 for those if i recall...

When do the Kermits and the matching track jacket come out, and does anybody know what the prices will be on both the shoes and the jacket? Thanks in advance.

The adicolor highs are all for sale through www.justbecomplex.com for $150.

all this good karma, one of y'all is gonna help me find some Trons when they drop, right?
BUY MY RECORDS!! OVER 500 HIP HOP 12" and LPs...EZINBOX ME FOR THE FULL LIST

The Cey Adams dropped today at the adidas store in NYC. Very cool display, cool shoe.
[/font]
EMS!!

Bought my Cey Adams :pimp:
pimp.gif
yesterday should arrive this week..pics to follow.

how much were they at the adidas store? was that the only high they had?

I ordered my J. Scott / K. Haring joints!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get'em!!!!

I just wish that there was a sweatshirt or that they sold the jacket by itself.

^ got my pair and they're beautiful... wish they were more comfortable though. :wink: My R1s are MUCH more comfy.

[/b]​

Here is my work in progress on my goofy stan smiths

wkfzph.jpg

wkfzv5.jpg

too much green i think :\
ohwell.gif

Daunte Culpepper to Miami Baby!

Life is good

Yeah I was gonna say you should've only used each color once. Did it come with black? Paint one of the greens black.

I jus got the Fafi's for my gf, she loves em and I tink they're fire. Waiting on the tron's of course, with the jacket to ho0k. YES!

where'd you find the Kermits? i didnt think that line dropped for another 2 weeks.

Kicks in Silverlake still has a good size run of all the adicolor series. They will be getting all the adicolor for those of you looking in LA not to badly priced Hi's are $169 and the superstar Lo's are $89.
Wanted: AJ III, IV, XI, Heinekens, Supreme Lows, Air max 90 python and Escape Zapatosdeoro@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom