OFFICIAL Adidas ADICOLOR Colour Series POST

Adidas Site

www.press.adidas.com/en/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-195/

==============================================

Pics from Hypebeast.com

I'm not really into Adidas but after seeing these pics I'm hoping I can cop some of them. But with all these Jordans coming out this year its gonna be chaos. Anyways heres the pics :wow:
eek.gif
Check out more/better pics here!

adidas-adicolor-book-2.jpg

adidas-adicolor-book-3.jpg

adidas-adicolor-book-4.jpg

adidas-adicolor-book-5.jpg

adidas-adicolor-book-6.jpg

adidas-adicolor-book-7.jpg

adidas-adicolor-book-9.jpg

adidas-adicolor-book-10.jpg

adidas-adicolor-book-11.jpg

adidas-adicolor-book-12.jpg

adidas-adicolor-book-13.jpg

adidas-adicolor-book-15.jpg

adidas-adicolor-book-16.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Anyone else have any more info?! GR Release? Release dates?

Use BLINGO as your search engine and win iPods, PSPs, Gift Certificates and MORE! VERY LEGIT! NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED! All you gotta do is search

I think those will be GR. i've seen a few adicolor ads here and there. Someof those are nice. but for some, if you take away the background, you're left with shoes that failed at an attempt to increase their loudness. Adidas may have jumped on the bandwagon a bit too late to receive cred. The scribbles look nice, but I got a feeling those muppets are gonna be big with the ladies

yeah i know somebody i need to buy the betty boop ones for any concrete info would be helpful.
"There is only what is.The whole what-should-be never did exsist, but people keep trying to live up to it.There is only what is."

WoW those adidas are tight, i think they kinda follow the foot step of Ice Creams and their own Anniversary editions. But looks good!

I am loving the HUF designed colorway.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

WHOA! Any info on these? I NEED the yellow ones and the blue.
Wanted:
Nike Air Griffey Max DS - Sz 11-12

new york city jacket is toooo dope!
i'm feeling the last two of the black pack...the multicolor on black combo is hot, damn!
"hahaahahahaha...i hate white people."
^my bad-an accident. Friend posted that as a joke,i'm always sarcastic, but 4got to edit. But thanks for postin my pic Jrose5. But stop checkin me out now, homie.:/ i kno i'm not ugly. Sorry

[/b]​
ADD MY MYSPACE, CUZ I'm a G times 3!..its ok i put my REAL one this time :-/

Anyone have flicks of the KR customized ADIDAS' that were realease today @ the SOHO NYC store????

trons, are nice too bad my feet are so wide.............
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

TRON!

"Life passes most people by when they're busy making grand plans for it." Boston George

Back
Top Bottom