OFFICIAL Adidas ADICOLOR Colour Series POST

We just got in the Tron, Mr. Happy, Kermit and a couple of other Stan Smiths here in the Philippines.

Retail is around $115 though.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

how do they look in person kingcrux? i need a pair when they come out.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

where are the mr. happy's found in canada? (more specifically, bc)
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen Rose
http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=18967853<-- FINALLY, FREE IPOD NANO FOR CANADA!

just thought you guys might be interested proper has the whole series now. including tron, miss piggy and betty boop. kermits are nice in person. the trons feel and look kinda cheap.

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Hey trix, livestock has them in as well as tier 2 and 5, hopefully you get your size! good luck!!

dang. i really liked those huf joints, too bad i missed out..adn ebay is going nuts w/ the prices =/
Lookin for Used SB's and new AM 90's in size 9. Get at me.

Adicolor Trons
xge8ua.jpg

xge8vl.jpg

Email:Tyjuan19@yahoo.com Aim:Donjuan5133​
[/b]​

^^^^ hey Ty, how much?
BUY MY RECORDS!! OVER 500 HIP HOP 12" and LPs...EZINBOX ME FOR THE FULL LIST

I picked them up at the Adidas store. Trons sol out in a day there.
Email:Tyjuan19@yahoo.com Aim:Donjuan5133​
[/b]​

i may have considered the trons had it not been for the velcro straps.... i just don;t like those straps....

the stan smiths are most definetly narrower then af1's. and i think maybe even a half size smaller. i bought a pair in size 13 and they fit almost perfect except tight on the sides. and the straps on the trons only look good if your foot is regular width. it looks funny when you have wide feet cuz the straps won't close all the way.

If I wear 9.5 in Superstars, what size should I get for Trons?
Wanted: Air Trainer III sz.11-11.5
For Sale: Nike Air Max 1 Red (Mesh) sz.11 DS, Shox Stunners navy/silver VNDS and Zoom Flight 2k3 navy/silver VNDS both size 11
Flightposite III DS gold/black sz 11.5
siuder@yahoo.com

^
I would suggest a 10 at least... but hold up a sec... you wear an 11-11.5 in Nike shoes???

[/b]

www.zappos.com has the goofy stan smith comforts. retail to i think. :pimp:
pimp.gif

thanks instant klassic it was tricky & took a couple of coats.

Picked these up at Journey's today $99.99

zstgko.jpg

Daunte Culpepper to Miami Baby!

Life is good

^please sir, do you have a # for that journeys. im on a hunt hard, but only so much i can do here in qatar..
DETROIT DETROIT, HOME OF THE LORDZ...

nice kermits.

also, if anybody knows of any place oline or any numbers i could get my wife to call to cop the kermits in a 8.5 would help. thanx...

Just a heads up! Don't forget the last of the adicolor series drop at the end of this week.
Friday for UK and Europe.
Sat for the US.

The shoes will be the century lows( dark horse comis *nice in the flesh*,Toy2R, Pucci, Vice,Panini etc)
including these....
group1rr.jpg

The crooked Tongues shoe that come with a set of 6 tongues and matching laces!!!

thanks for the number g. copped no problems. goofys and kermits. good day.

Back
Top Bottom