OFFICIAL Adidas ADICOLOR Colour Series POST

^^^ Depends on the store but you could be paying that price as stores in the UK will be selling them for 85GBP which works out at about $140 USD.

anyone know who online might have some Trons in a sz12? justbecomplex is sold out and doesn't look like karmaloop got them.

thanks in advance.
BUY MY RECORDS!! OVER 500 HIP HOP 12" and LPs...EZINBOX ME FOR THE FULL LIST

Nice work instant klassic, i may have to try that. Could you tell me what brush you used?
Daunte Culpepper to Miami Baby!

Life is good

i like the crooked tongues. anyone know how the century lows fit width wise compared to superstars and stan smith's?
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

i heard that the ct's are gonna retail around 120 or so. damnit im gonna be broke b4 this month is over.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

who has voted for the best adicolor? who's your pick? www.adidas.com/adicolor last chance to vote today!

vote for my boy Christian Bielke aka Johnny Jaywalker. SICK!

IMG_1134.jpg

WANTED: Adidas Kareem Coffee Lo sz 14

Nike Air Force 1 Gore-tex sz 14

im really surprised more people arent on these shoes...I have the mr happy's and will be there at 10am to cop the blue's dropping tommrow

adidas "originals" usually fits a half size smaller. i hope people are smart enough to check the adidas website for some of the gear. a lot of people got rip paying $200+ for a tron jacket on ebay when its being sold for $90 on the website.

seriously, adidas has been doing some great things with their originals and people are just sleeping on them. well, we do live in a nike infested world.
WANTED: HUF AM1 / SAFARI87 BIZ MARKIE 8.5US

Im really unhappy w/ Adidas right now. I walk into the store today looking to pick the blues up and the guy tells me that they only got up to a size 10. Said it was kinda crappy what they got sent. Why would they do that?

honestly they didnt look as hot as i thought, so i wasnt all that sad...but still, why only ship up to a size 10 in your chicago store?

pickyourshoes has a bunch of these, prices are ok.
BUY MY RECORDS!! OVER 500 HIP HOP 12" and LPs...EZINBOX ME FOR THE FULL LIST

Quote:
we do live in a nike infested world.

that's the case in america... adidas gets more love outside

Quote:
...looking to pick the blues up and the guy tells me that they only got up to a size 10. Said it was kinda crappy what they got sent. Why would they do that?

yeah, it;s funny, my shop only had 1 size 10.5 of the crooked tongues (so they say).... don;t know if they will get anymore but they didn;'t know why they got so few

seriously, they didnt get a fsr, sf said they're back ordered. huh? samething happened with the 35th anniversaries last year.

i was there for the dark horse and i was seriously disappointed. i bought the crooked tongue half big so they look like clown shoes on me. are the century running true to size compared to the superstar or the adi1 where it ran half size small?

anyway, the crooked tongues are sweet, i just hate the fact they squeak when i walk in them.
WANTED: HUF AM1 / SAFARI87 BIZ MARKIE 8.5US

Back
Top Bottom