OFFICIAL Adidas ADICOLOR Colour Series POST

^ CT actually run a little big I think because the shoe has very little if any padding in them. Also, there is literally no insole. You needed a 8.5? I believe they didnt recieve any 8.5s.

my addicolour are being done by a graff head, ill post my w-2 when they are done

still on the search for trons

will journeys get em???
STOP STEALIN MY AVATAR

them crooked tongues look sick...i might have to pick them up...i'll feel bad though because I just got the Black Cat jordans and dont really need another all black shoe

you might--you have too! its no ordinary black shoe where it comes with 6 color interchangeable laces and tongues. the side panel has great durable texture with suede toe and back.
WANTED: HUF AM1 / SAFARI87 BIZ MARKIE 8.5US

crooked tounges :pimp:
pimp.gif

Can anyone point me in the direction of the CT's in US or NY? I've was away this past weekend for the US drop and now have to play catch up today.

Please...anyone with info or that would be willing to get me a 9.5 let me know...I have great transaction history on ebay and NT!!
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

Quote:
Can anyone point me in the direction of the CT's in US or NY? I've was away this past weekend for the US drop and now have to play catch up today.

go to the adidas Originals store in soho. they will be $120.... but do it soon. they seemed to have distributed them unevenly. my adidas store only got shipped 1 pair of my size on 5/20.

Quote:
Can anyone point me in the direction of the CT's in US or NY?

Any Adidas OG store, or try 1-415-861-3797 ShoeBizSF or HUF online will probably have them in a few days' time.

[/b]​

^^^

Or call up DQM in noho or the LES (forgot what that area is called)! They are a top tier adidas account.

[/b]​

Thanks y'all!!!!

Got my pair on hold!!!

Can't wait to get outta work to go grab them!!!
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

thnx just copped the tron track jacket and my trons should be comming in from PYS
STOP STEALIN MY AVATAR

^

Some have lined the inside of the shoe where the lace holes are with strong tape...

[/b]​

really? i wish i could have tried that before i sold them. the squeeking was so damn annoying i had to auction them off. maybe i should pick one up again.
WANTED: HUF AM1 / SAFARI87 BIZ MARKIE 8.5US / ADIDAS SUPERSTAR TOKYO + BERLIN 9US

I just picked up my crooked tongues, they are off the hook I must say, I went to proper to pick up the dark horse comics edition and they only had a size 10 left so I got these instead, i'm pissed about missing out on the dark horse, though Ill have to be happy with these.
Socaleuro

DubFEST

if anyone's interested, for all those who copped the CTs.... go to their website and join the forums..... if you post a pic of your rockin the CTs... you're eligible to get the special orange lace and tongue set.... they didn't say how many are being given away but there's a queue of about 200 posts already....

un71yl.jpg

how heavy duty of tape are we talkign about? I don't want to use somethign weak that will fall off but I don't want to use somethign too strong that will ruin the shoe

duct is pretty durable but its extremely sticky. packaging tape is light and can be easily removed. you know i havent tired it, you might want to check CT for more details
WANTED: HUF AM1 / SAFARI87 BIZ MARKIE 8.5US / ADIDAS SUPERSTAR TOKYO + BERLIN 9US

some Betty Boops, Miss Piggys, and SMALL sizes of Dark Horse's up on Karmaloop.
BUY MY RECORDS!! OVER 500 HIP HOP 12" and LPs...EZINBOX ME FOR THE FULL LIST

Back
Top Bottom