OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

These ones releasing at 9 not 3 AM? 😂
Yours says 9, mine says 7 am. Is it just based on the time zone you are in?
1000007870.png

Excuse my ignorance but will ftl and champs be dropping on the site too?

All I’m seeing is the ship to me entry

Excuse my ignorance but will ftl and champs be dropping on the site too?

All I’m seeing is the ship to me entry
You'd think this color way is a GR but the "Entries Open" with the ship to me option suggests FTL doesn't have much stock. If you want to purchase them on the site and have them shipped to you then submit an entry to be safe. They might put them up after their draw if there's pairs left.

I entered the foot locker raffle, waiting to see if I hit. But I never have, even with thousands of points dropped on head starts, so I don’t have my hopes up.

I remember reading earlier in this thread about the adidas app glitching at drop time and then people had to rush to desktop to try and get it to work and then it was sold out? What’s the move here for copping on adidas?

I entered the foot locker raffle, waiting to see if I hit. But I never have, even with thousands of points dropped on head starts, so I don’t have my hopes up.

I remember reading earlier in this thread about the adidas app glitching at drop time and then people had to rush to desktop to try and get it to work and then it was sold out? What’s the move here for copping on adidas?
When I stayed up until 3am to catch the new wave restock on adidas, the app wouldn’t work so I had to switch over to my iPad and go to the actual adidas website and I was able to cop them from the website

When I stayed up until 3am to catch the new wave restock on adidas, the app wouldn’t work so I had to switch over to my iPad and go to the actual adidas website and I was able to cop them from the website

Good to know. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll make sure I’ve got multiple devices nearby.

The app has been glitched for a little while now, it’ll show all sizes sold out when there are multiple sizes available on the desktop site. 100% use the desktop site.

Also if you have creator points they’re letting vouchers fly I guess even though it says promo codes not usable.

The app has been glitched for a little while now, it’ll show all sizes sold out when there are multiple sizes available on the desktop site. 100% use the desktop site.

Also if you have creator points they’re letting vouchers fly I guess even though it says promo codes not usable.

Can confirm the points have been working on everything release. I used my 30% and it won't be available again til the 17th. Will these sit long enough?

Back
Top Bottom