OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Yeah Adidas slowed down to a CRAWL and my size (11) sold out while I was checking out. However they're sitting on footlocker and champs. Thankfully copped my 11 on Footlocker. (why do a raffle for them to give me an L to then just drop FSR at 9am? lol). Regardless I'm happy I got em, even if I've now wasted a 25% off redemption coupon.

Adidas.com bogus as hell , I had the employee discount but won’t let me checkout .
Champs for the win tho 😑
1709306170304.png

Copped off footlocker. Way overdue for some new hoop shoes, let’s see how these work out

Pair secured! :nthat:
I waited for my size to replenish on adidas.com because I had a code I wanted to apply. It was a similar situation with the all-star game colorway. Slightly stressful.

I don’t play any sports at all. White pair is my second pair of these. I wear them with black jeans casually and they look 🔥. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would cop or at least the blue pair for my son, if I had a discount, but I’m tryin to chill :lol:

I had a small scuff on my With Loves that I cleaned with a brush and shoe cleaner and it came right off. It wasn't a deep or big scuff though.

So I'm guessing scuffs should be pretty easy to clean.

Back
Top Bottom