OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

That reward code hit tho 🔥
IMG_7708.jpeg

Been MIA from this thread for a minute.

All caught up now and those charcoal joints are calling me:

giphy.gif

Will likely be my first pair. Hopefully they are available on more sites than ADC.

They seem to be treating these like Yeezys for some reason.

Adidas really knocked IT out the park with the AE1s.

Going to try on in store. Only thing that works to discount is rewards? Signing up for club won’t get you a promo for discount, right?

I hate white hoop shoes…like hate. But this model in general with the black mesh and minimal logos is just too clean. I went from meh, to grabbing two today. One might go back but I’m def keeping one to smoke on the court:
IMG_8247.jpeg
IMG_8246.jpeg

I give adidas a thumbs up on this drop.

Great colorway
Discount code eligible
Cash back eligible

I’ll be back for the yellow pair if they do drop.

Was it a nod to Kobe 1? One of the reasons I’m trying. Played in those in HS. Went with my true 10. Probably play in them TH night.

2 things:

I love the step in comfort of this shoe; I went TTS size 12 and damn are they plush.

But…..not sure I can hoop in them. So I felt my foot sliding on the inside. Like a containment issue. If I go 11.5 it’ll be too tight in the toe area. They are a bit heavier than what I’m used too but nothing major.

While playing defense my foot literally was sliding side to side and I couldn’t fix it. Took them off and put on my KDs.

But damn they’re pretty lol I’ll rock casually for sure!

IMG_0902.jpeg

IMG_0904.jpeg

2 things:

I love the step in comfort of this shoe; I went TTS size 12 and damn are they plush.

But…..not sure I can hoop in them. So I felt my foot sliding on the inside. Like a containment issue. If I go 11.5 it’ll be too tight in the toe area. They are a bit heavier than what I’m used too but nothing major.

While playing defense my foot literally was sliding side to side and I couldn’t fix it. Took them off and put on my KDs.

IMG_0902.jpeg

IMG_0904.jpeg
We’re the same size and I went 1/2 size down… even then I still experience some lateral movement inside the shoe at times. Gotta really crank down on the laces and/or double sock it. Adidas shoes are definitely more wide foot friendly if you ask me. Anyhow, the length is fine but it does get a little funky in the toe box area because of the way it tapers off right at the end. Not uncomfortable but different from any other shoe I wear, maybe took a few wears before I got used to it. Ultimately though I’m out on this shoe… looks great, but I have several pairs that just work better for me. Bought mine from ADC so I can’t return them unfortunately so I’m gonna clean them up and probably load them on eBay or Goat this week.

We’re the same size and I went 1/2 size down… even then I still experience some lateral movement inside the shoe at times. Gotta really crank down on the laces and/or double sock it. Adidas shoes are definitely more wide foot friendly if you ask me. Anyhow, the length is fine but it does get a little funky in the toe box area because of the way it tapers off right at the end. Not uncomfortable but different from any other shoe I wear, maybe took a few wears before I got used to it. Ultimately though I’m out on this shoe… looks great, but I have several pairs that just work better for me. Bought mine from ADC so I can’t return them unfortunately so I’m gonna clean them up and probably load them on eBay or Goat this week.

This. Fellow 12'er as well (wide forefoot 12) and these are perfect for my feet once I really lock in the laces. I have With Love (stock pink laces in, REALLY gotta crank those laces), New Wave (Fully Laced white laces) and the ASG (LaceLab volt laces). The laces I bought from a third party help with lockdown tremendously IMO. I even bought the thick SB laces from Fully Laced and those provide a noticeably more snug fit than the stock laces. I've been strictly using AE's to ball in for the past maybe 2 and 1/2 weeks with one day being in the new Hardens (2/25).

Pink pair will be my next and probably last pair, I was thinking of "Bulldogs" color way and maybe throw some Yellow laces in like a pair of Bakins. Also doubles as a ATL Hawks homage.. I'll see though.

2 things:

IMG_0902.jpeg

IMG_0904.jpeg
Either you size down or don’t wear those socks , or change the insoles . I have problem wearing those basic adidas socks . I always slip

Back
Top Bottom