OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

adidas AE 1 “Velocity Blue”
Color: Velocity Blue/Lime Green-Velocity Blue
Style Code: IF1864
Release Date: March 15, 2024
Price: $120
adidas-AE-1-Velocity-Blue-IF1864-1.jpg

adidas-AE-1-Velocity-Blue-IF1864-2.jpg

adidas-AE-1-Velocity-Blue-IF1864-3.jpg

adidas-AE-1-Velocity-Blue-IF1864-4.jpg

adidas-AE-1-Velocity-Blue-IF1864-5.jpg

adidas-AE-1-Velocity-Blue-IF1864-6.jpg

adidas-AE-1-Velocity-Blue-IF1864-7.jpg

adidas-AE-1-Velocity-Blue-IF1864-8.jpg

Got mine in today, I definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone to go half a size down…

Anyone been hooping in these? Everything feels great on except the toecap part, please tell me it loosens up after a few runs cause looks wise these are fire

I don't mind the narrow toe box, but the wide mid foot is throwing me off. It's a weird fit that I have to get used to.

I tried a half size down and the part where the laces go under the bottom part of the tongue kills my foot. I’m gonna have to return mine smh

I tried to cop the All Star pair but Adidas make it so hard...
I went last week to the store in London, tried a UK 11.5 (which is my usual Nike Bball size) but they were way too tight, I needed a UK 12, they had it in stock but it happened to be the display on the mannequin so they refused to sell it to me.
I went back yesterday, out of curiosity, the UK 12 was gone and it was now a UK 12.5 on the mannequin, so I asked if I could try it, and they denied me once again...
I walked out promising to myself that I won't ever spend any money on Adidas ever (unless there's another fire AE1 cw that releases...)

My best of adi pair fits tighter/smaller than my futures do. Didn’t like that too much.

Back
Top Bottom