OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

We'd see good team color PEs but they can wear whatever colors they want so the shoes are rarely team color dominate.
I miss the days when the NBA had the team color rule so all PEs matched the jerseys. They looked SO much better than the pastel and neon color clash contests that practically every shoe is now.

Copped fairly easy this morning. But now my shipping says delayed ☠️

Attachments

• IMG_1638.jpeg
    IMG_1638.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 728
I savagely double up on the blue pair this morning. Well I couldn't decide what size so I bought TTS and 1/2 size down.
They allowed to me to use a voucher in store too.

I honestly think there is a reason for all the sizing confusion.

The first pair of AE1 “with love” size 10 ran big, anything made after that felt true to size to me, all are sz 10 and the only one that fits me big is the very first pair.

That’s just been my experience, I even just got the all blue pair today and it fits true to size

The first pair of AE1 “with love” size 10 ran big, anything made after that felt true to size to me, all are sz 10 and the only one that fits me big is the very first pair.

That’s just been my experience, I even just got the all blue pair today and it fits true to size
Yeah, With Loves run big for sure. Everything else is TTS.

Baggy but in a good way.
They fit above the knee.

Really nice.
I don't own any adidas apparel. Is this short like their version of Nike's Dri-FIT?

The velocity blues seemed to sell pretty darn well today too, only small sizes left on the adidas app. I wonder how many more CW's will release. Still have the Corals and Charcoals to go.

Agree - and I went half down on all of mine. Tried on tts yesterday on the blue and it felt great - smaller than the peach - but I had already ordered half down with a 30% voucher.

Waiting to see the Velocity Blues get posted in here before I see if I want to pull the trigger. I am actually surprised we haven't see more PE's of these with the adidas schools, maybe some will appear for March Madness.

I slept on the orange pair smh. Now I want a pair to hoop outdoors in the summer and sold out. Anyone peep em in stores still (NYC)? Maybe theres some places that have random sizes left. I like the black/white pair a lot too but those would get cooked after one use outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom