OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Keep an eye out for the storm trooper. They have been restocking a lot. The blues are super dope in person. I have all the colors that have released so far and intend on buying them all as they release. I haven’t been this into a certain model in a LONG time.

Edit: footlocker has certain sizes instock NOW. NOT SURE ON WHAT SIZE YOU NEED.
I already checked earlier, I wear a size 11 so no dice, thanks tho I'll definitely keep an eye on it.

These damn resellers smh .
1711941740407.png

Damn, that sucks! I was scared that would happen to me with some Book 1s. Seller took like 4 days to ship.

The AE 2 is slated for December 2024.

Per Sole Retriever:

1712186033273.png

Without a doubt, Anthony Edwards’ signature sneaker with adidas, the adidas AE 1, has captured the attention of ball players and sneakerheads. Launched in December 2023, the AE 1 quickly became one of the most talked-about sneakers in the league, bolstered by memorable in-game moments and a notable social media exchange with Kevin Durant. While we’re awaiting the release of the Georgia Red Clay, Preloved Purple, and MX Charcoal colorways, and likely have more on the way, Sole Retriever can confirm that the AE 2 will debut in December.

According to a document viewed by Sole Retriever, the forthcoming model will integrate adidas' renowned Boost technology, possibly in tandem with another advanced cushioning solution. While images of the AE 2 remain under wraps, the design should nod to adidas' early-2000s futuristic aesthetic—a theme that resonates with the AE 1 and across the brand's current roster of athlete signatures, including James Harden, Trae Young, and Donovan Mitchell.

The adidas AE 2 Impact Orange will release in December 2024 through adidas and select retailers online and in-store. Available in men’s sizing, the sneaker will retail for $130, a $10 increase from the original model.

This is the first color slated to release for this signature line:

Adidas AE 2 Impact Orange
Color: Impact Orange/Core Black/Supplier Colour
Style Code: JI4511
Release Date: 12/2024
Price: $130

Not a fan of Adidas but this model is 🔥

Looking to pick up a pair of stormtroopers soon.

Back
Top Bottom