OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Debating if I’m gone change to yellow laces

Attachments

• IMG_0389.jpeg
    IMG_0389.jpeg
    374.9 KB · Views: 541
  • IMG_0388.jpeg
    IMG_0388.jpeg
    363.6 KB · Views: 545
Debating if I’m gone change to yellow laces
Just got mine FINALLY. I don’t care what anyone says. The mismatch is dope. I don’t care about the Mcd logo on them either. Please post pics if you do swap the laces. You will be the deciding factor for me to struggle and try myself lol.

If someone is looking to get rid of their All Star in a US 13 or 13.5, I'll be happy to take them off your hands. I've have the highest bid on Goat and StockX but no one is budging!

There's a sz 13 on FTL right now if you haven't already bought g-time g-time 's pair.

Those McDonald's pairs look GREAT but I've never thought mismatched shoes look good. Here's hoping they release more white-based options with the colored overlays. They're very clean and the honeycomb-like material looks great with the white peeking-out behind the color.

Do you have a date/inside info or? Anything on the “Bulldogs” color way? While we’re at it? Or the next batch of color ways?

I’m assuming they have to be soon (April/May) like the Hardens.
definitely not april or may for either - we'll be waiting for these for a couple months

definitely not april or may for either - we'll be waiting for these for a couple months
So like.. are you not allowed to say or is being cryptic is the name of the game? Lol

On another note, anyone find thin oval laces that match the pink on the With Loves (Acid Red)? Ordered some from Amazon but they don't really match.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom