04/18/14 adidas Crazy 1
G99417 Ice Blue/Silver-Black
$125.00

05/09/14 adidas Crazy 1
G98370 Vivid Berry/Slime-Black

All Black

Other Colorways

Last edited:
Wow! Great drop by Adidas...Def going to copp these! Must have for any Kobe fan! great balling shoe to might double up on these. Anyone think these will be a limited Adidas release sorta like what Reebok did with some of there retros or there should be plenty of these to go around?

Won't be copping the Sunshines, but I really hope the Black and Mesh colorways both come back out. Lot of nostalgia for me with this shoe :smokin

This is one of the first shoes that ever really stuck out to me, lots of great memories. I wore the black ones into the ground playing ball, bought these and the white/yellow off ebay.  I am also a HUGE kobe 2 fan, once they broke in they were incredible to play in. Cant wait to get these again.

I'm normally not into Adidas, but these and the other retro Kobes (I forgot their name) are very nice. I might have to get these.

Last time around they did 3 retroes: white/yellow, all black, all silver.

Hope they do all white, black/purple and mesh this time.

just when I thought the Christmas drops this year couldn't leave my bank account any sadder...

Dope :pimp:

Hope they release the black pair also

RIP Nate Dogg...these always remind me of Nate rockin em in the Area Codes vid

I came across this(link below) right now but I don't know how to read Chinese even though I am :wow: so I came in this section to see if I find anything and to my surprise...haha
http://www.long7.com/Long7/press/news/254085.shtml

I just need the white/black pair, sold my OG to a NTer couple years ago and regretted it :\ I'm open to new colorways too as long as it's not too over the top.

Even before Lebron was The King he wore them :smokin
bronhs.jpg

I always regretted not buying that pair from ballerific years ago, so this retro is def appreciated. :smokin

Will eastbay carry these?

Back
Top Bottom