OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

What's the sizing on the crazy 97?

TTS

I appreciate The Kobe 2 for nostalgic reasons today but they're still one of the ugliest shoes ever. Never met anyone that said they genuinely liked the look and not because it was Kobe's shoe.

97s are fire. I want them. Can't believe adidas gave us an extra 5 wack colors but couldn't give us the OG white back then.

guess I missed out on the 1s and 8s with all the codes
mean.gif

How do the crazy1 fit compared to the crazy8? I have an 11 and a 10.5. Both fit comfortably differently

Yeah the retro runs small. The og felt more TTS but it was long time ago and I don't know if my foot grew from that time. Tempted to get the 1s but I'll probably see the maroon midsole in person and return them. Wish midsole was black. I ended up returning the 97s wasn't feeling the grey midsole as it looked like it had a greenish tint to it, doesn't flow with the off white upper. They ran little big too.

Last edited:
For the most part they run a little small. I do know that some colors run different. Seems like the older colors were small and the newer colors were closer to TTS.

Foot Locker's having 20% off, don't know if it'll work on these though.

Last edited:
wow nobody is gonna buy that trash

how come adidas calls shoes originals but they alter the styles making them NOT originals?

These look like current shoes of today. The ones Young Thug was wearing looked better. I wouldn't wear either though.

Im having trouble finding these in the mesh color way, does anybody still know anywhere selling them? I know its a long shot, but figure its worth asking here since I can't find them anywhere (also sorry for bumping a super old thread)

Back
Top Bottom