OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

I would hope not…..I meannn, what’s the connection?

Nothing about those say collab IMO.

It also states they’ve been out in Asia, sure more info would be out if they were….

Was that a joke lol

I would hope not…..I meannn, what’s the connection?

Nothing about those say collab IMO.

It also states they’ve been out in Asia, sure more info would be out if they were….

Was that a joke lol

I'm currently in Asia and got that info from team representative....Bad Bunny is endorsed signed by Adidas, so I guess that's the connection ? Also the color scheme very seems his style.

Like written in the post, those are indeed very limited, second market here is crazy, even tho not many buying this cw.

I'm currently in Asia and got that info from team representative....Bad Bunny is endorsed signed by Adidas, so I guess that's the connection ? Also the color scheme very seems his style.

Like written in the post, those are indeed very limited, second market here is crazy, even tho not many buying this cw.
Well that sucks ☹️

Any1 know if the whites and the sunshines might restock, i missed out on both smh!!

what size are you? I bought a size 10 in the whites and tried one shoe one, and it's just a tad too long. if I go down a half size I know the shoe will be too narrow.....

7BBF9F74-95F0-4664-89C9-B0DBCCEF5716.jpeg

they’re limited but i can confirm that it’s not a bad bunny collab

I’m looking to get the silver Crazy 1. Do they feel like bricks, or they have some sort of cushioning?

Back
Top Bottom