Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
I was trying to figure out what those types of statements reminded me of and then it hit me.

If you've seen Zoolander 2, they're doing the Don Atari routine:

"Dang, those are stupid man, those are wack - I love them!"

^^^ That review doesn't even make sense... They give the shoe majority 9/10, claim its a really nice shoes, but in the end it wouldn't crack their rotation...?

2016 had a ton of great shoes, if you watch their other reviews you'd see that they gave some shoes mostly 10/10 (crazy explosive, Kobe XI, Harden, etc.)

I think Adidas would agree that it's a great shoe but not their best shoe, at the price what do you expect?

I actually expect better or at least the same level as the Lillard2s because they gave the Dame3 a $10 price bump.

I can't wait to customize this. I just wish they improve the time it takes to make my shoe. I'm not saying to rush it and do a bad job but 6+ weeks to do a shoe and without it being started is a big let down compared to my Nike ID experience. It was so unprofessional that my 3 CLB 16 orders had to be canceled because they took way too long. I hope they get their **** together for the Dame 3s.

Last edited:
Good catch. This means it should arrive everywhere else pretty soon right? I'm curious. Why is it that everything seems to always release in China first? Is it because the shoes are made there and I'm assuming they probably have a pretty big market for sneakers?

Philippines. Gold Dame logo as the sun and the 3 stripes as the stars.

Last edited:
Might make one, but I dislike how returns aren't allowed with miAdidas. I've ordered tons of shoes on nikeId just to see how they'd come out and kept most. It kind of sucks to not know how these will turn out and be forced to keep them.

Also, have found it kind of odd that they seem to never offer the color grey. Onyx always looks like a purplish/blueish dark grey. No grey or clear outsoles on these is kind of disappointing too.

Back
Top Bottom