Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
Red one with the graphic on the midsole makes it look good but not feeling it and the material of the upper.

The new t-mac looks way better and it has boost.

Dame's line is going in the wrong direction. The 4s were good looking on court but terrible casually. These are trash.

Adidas really milking those side bumpers

it looks super random and makes it look like you're looking at the medial side of the shoe

Those are hideous. I said before that adidas needs better designers. Their shoes just keep getting worse
dry-heave-gif-1.gif

Here’s how the shoe can look better: A lower boost or bounce marketed cushion. Make the piece of plastic more translucent and much thinner. And an all knit upper. How the synthetic material just shines makes the shoe looks so cheap. The shoe could honestly go for an ultra boost or NMD type look.

Liking the traction pattern. Wonder if the cusioning will be the same or more like the 3. I liked the cushioning on the 3.

Adidas needs better designers period.
The bball line sucks through and through. Harden's, Crazy Explosive's, Rose's...........all ugly

I think their designs getting boring like how nike’s sigs are boring now. curry’s newest shoes are ugly. I think Klay’s shoes are the nicest design wise this past season and his shoes last year looked nice too.

I'm loving the Dame 5 silo. Finally a non sock sneaker. I think Adidas went with the street-wear over performance and court-wear this (next) season. Just hopefully they will release dope CW. Please no white outsolea..

The Dame cycle has typically started in January (mass release) with hype releases and teases in mid/late December.

With Harden Vol. 3 coming out in mid October, they need to let that release breathe a little before dropping another sig.

This same time last year he was already wearing the 4s and then they released in October.. Dames usually are the first to drop from adidas sigs. That being said, hopefully they are redesigning bc the leaked pics were utter trash.

doesn't even feel like they are marketing the Hardens that hard and then they are quick to discount them

they marketed the Vol. 1s and had a complete rollout. The 2s weren't marketed at all and I believe it was bc they finished the model late bc all the prototypes sucked. I think we'll see the Vol. 3s will be promoted much more and marketed. They're on the same schedule as the vol. 1s whereas we didn't get the 2s until the around all star weekend. They had to discount the vol. 2s bc they didn't sell AT ALL. lol

Back
Top Bottom