Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
While these are terrible, let’s not forget how awful the 1s were. No lockdown, poor cushion, and incredibly ugly. I only bought them to support Dame, and not until they were below $50.

shoe would look so clean if they removed that lateral bumper or at least shape it differently and integrate it with the midsole if that is used as a support and functions like an outrigger

I didn't think the 1's were that bad. Lockdown was definitely an issue, but heel to toe transition is easily the best out of the Dame line, and some of the best I've experienced in any shoe. Traction was very good too.

Yikes no man.

These had a good run. 2’s were popular. Saw a lot of miadidas on court too during runs. Now, no way.. only 4’s because they’re adidas team shoe for schools

Shrank the mid foot plate down but not sure if I like it more or not

Attachments

• 481BEA4F-FDCE-41FC-B661-FC43DFC1DEA0.jpeg
    481BEA4F-FDCE-41FC-B661-FC43DFC1DEA0.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 25
Just doesn’t give off premium, elevated design languag; instead simple and basic. Especially the outsole.

These sort of remind me of takedown Adidas Kobe 1s. I may consider these when they’re $60 in a few months just bc I like Dame and the rest of the line, but Im probably passing on these.

Just doesn’t give off premium, elevated design languag; instead simple and basic. Especially the outsole.

simple and basic seems to be the theme of this year, harden vol3 has taken the same approach

always like the look of the Dame 1's. budget but visually appealing. With some decent materials and cushioning, it would be a good setup.

Cool to see him bring them back out. Just for shoot around?

negative. Lillard 2 best looking Lillard.

Lillard 2 with the Boost & Primeknit is best. Too bad they didn't make more colorways of the Boost/Primeknit version.
I liked the PDX Carpets of the D. Lillard 2s. Knit (not PK but still a nice knit), Continental sole and bounce. The Boost/PK versions are pretty good but I didn't like how they swapped the entire midsole and outsole. adiprene forefoot was meh and the 2015 CLB outsole was notoriously short-lasting. The bounce in the 2s was perfect, didn't make me miss boost at all.

Looks like they might have potential for performance, but they look so awful.

I'm kind of glad in a way. I don't have to worry about getting any Dames for a while.

Initial thought is that these are ugly. But I said the same thing about the Dame 4s initially and ended up liking them.

Back
Top Bottom