Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
I am a lifelong basketball fan, but also a lifelong WWE fan. These are dope paying tribute to Stone Cold Steve Austin! I also hope that shirt drops throwing back to the old Austin shirt as well. I'll never forget Austin dropping McMahon with the Stone Cold Stunner for the first time wearing that shirt. I have not picked up a pair of 6's yet, but I think these will be a for sure cop for me at some point.

Dame316.jpg

Dame316_2.jpg

DameStone.jpg

Picked up a pair of the Dame 3:16 strictly for the fact that SCSA and Dame are awesome. These probobably gonna be on ice, if I ever play on a super clean court or even casual use

How long does it take for Dames to be excluded for discount? Trying to get a friend a nice colorway for his bday im feb

Thanks guys

In my experience, it does not take too long for the line to be eligible for discount. Hell I believe I purchased the 5s with discount pretty much right after they released. Not sure if anything has changed though.

Really disappointing review - stitching the 'flywire' straps to the upper is something I didn't know about. Might grab a pair for casual but won't be used for ball between the fit, materials and traction all being substandard.

Yeah I had the ruthless pair and traction was bad. Thought it was the court, but brought out my 5s and Jordan xxxiv and it was way different experience on the same court.

The Dame 3:16 arrived yesterday. Still smells like sh*t. lol. tempted to play in them, but I stocked up on the 5s...so we will see. lol.

Dame Dolla is just absolutely on another rediculous level! Dude is a human flame thrower. Broke the all time record for most 3s made in 5 games at 40 and then went and added another 51 pts 9 more 3s tonight for a total of 49 3s in 6 games..

This man is also averaging 49 PPG for 6 games!!
Last 6 games 61, 47, 50, 39, 48, 51
WOW.

Kinda feelin' these ASG joints, might have to snag a pair. Whats the general consensus on sizing? I've heard everything from whole size down to half size up.

I'm definitely in on the Stone Colds. Waiting for the low though. Champs has already discounted them down to 110.

Back
Top Bottom