Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 88 93.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.4%

• Total voters
I'm liking those CNY better than the other two colorways but all so far are solid. still feel like i wanna see them in person tho. Really enjoying this lashing out that adidas is doing right now. 

The Dame 3 has potential….not sure who signed off on having a person with little/thin ankles model the sneaker. What poor execution in marketing!! How does that get missed? It raises questions especially on lockdown (for those of us who actually hoop and care about the lockdown/performance). I don't get Adidas...

JS"

The Dame 3 has potential….not sure who signed off on having a person with little/thin ankles model the sneaker. What poor execution in marketing!! How does that get missed? It raises questions especially on lockdown (for those of us who actually hoop and care about the lockdown/performance). I don't get Adidas...

JS"

Lmao. That's a bit much of observation, no? Those shots were done showing off the casual look of the shoe...I can understand what you're saying since they didn't give u close up shots when Dame is performing in them tho...

Last edited:
I've been a fan off what adidas has don lately and a huge fan of the lillard 2.... these don't do it for me. This line has took a huge step backwards

I've been a fan off what adidas has don lately and a huge fan of the lillard 2.... these don't do it for me. This line has took a huge step backwards
huge fan of the 2 as well... they outperformed. became a court fav. i have those expectations for these

The Rip City color goes hard. The silhouette actually reminds me a lot of the lillard 1.

Last edited:
Lmao. That's a bit much of observation, no? Those shots were done showing off the casual look of the shoe...I can understand what you're saying since they didn't give u close up shots when Dame is performing in them tho...

Just because it's for the casual appeal doesn't mean they get a pass to be sloppy. Good marketing sells products all the time. I personally think it's a glaring oversight and is unflattering for a product they're trying to sell...casual or performance wise.

JS"

Its sad that adidas decided to cheapen the Lillard line. Everything seems worse than the 2's. Now the upper is fuse mesh and the bounce is way thinner. And we get a price increase.

Its sad that adidas decided to cheapen the Lillard line. Everything seems worse than the 2's. Now the upper is fuse mesh and the bounce is way thinner. And we get a price increase.
Dual density BOUNCE. That's new. Not sure where you see that it is thinner? Nightwing did say it could be lower to the ground which would be good IMO, the 2 was pretty bulky. 

Dual density BOUNCE. That's new. Not sure where you see that it is thinner? Nightwing did say it could be lower to the ground which would be good IMO, the 2 was pretty bulky. 

In Nightwings video you could see the dude holding the outsole on the table. The 2's were great because they had a fat slab of bounce in the heel.

Yup just went live anyone grabbing? I'm passing ...for now. Not enough time in the Harden Vol1 yet.

Gonna have to wait for the Rip City. I was about to pick up the Hardens but now I'm thinking for less money and a much better looking shoe imo, probably go with these instead.

I'm in for the CNY, really liking that colour way.

I also think I prefer the design on these to the 2s.. hopefully performance is better, or at least as good.

bad marketing
Lol 
roll.gif

I like that they mentioned Lillard doesn't like breaking a shoe in, I believe in that as well. Wish the Hardens had the same focus.

I'm skeptical on the cushioning as well being that it looks very low to the ground. On the bright side if it not good, it seems probably boost could be implemented on the midsole carrier. Would be good upgrade for a Playoff model.

Back
Top Bottom