Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 88 93.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.4%

• Total voters
So many contradicting TTS versus half size down remarks!

It's because most people don't know their true size based on the Brannock device. I can't even imagine sizing down in these. My toe would be at the end of the shoe and jammed in there. Don't know how that is comfortable for some.

I wear a 10 in most nike b-ball: LeBron, Kobe, HD2017. Every pair of JB I’ve ever owned.

10.5 in PG1, 2 as well as Kyrie 4.

10 in Harden vol 3

Got these in a 9.5 (people’s champ cw) and I have a smidge MORE or the same amount of toe room as all of the above.. They did feel narrow at first but broke in nicely.

I've worn the same size since hitting adulthood. It really comes down to preference on how you want the shoe to feel. That's the thing that sucks about online shopping, you can't try them on first.

Exactly buddy. Some people I read love to have that "locked in feel" with no movement of their feet or toes. Others like that "wiggle room" for their toes and that means extra length sometimes.

D5-aG5rUIAE1mz0.jpg:large

D5-Z0tRUcAAY6x1.jpg:large

D57GkkOUUAA_Z4X.jpg:large

202580_Gallery_1_0486305.jpg

Last edited:
I've worn the same size since hitting adulthood. It really comes down to preference on how you want the shoe to feel. That's the thing that sucks about online shopping, you can't try them on first.
Free returns on ADC so just order two sizes and send the one that doesn't fit back.

It's a hassle and annoying but it's that or go to a mall and try it on.

Free returns on ADC so just order two sizes and send the one that doesn't fit back.

It's a hassle and annoying but it's that or go to a mall and try it on.
You can also complete the return at an Adidas store or outlet if one is near you. But truthfully, Adidas releases the funds back to your account as soon as they see you've shipped it off, so that actually won't save that much time.

adidas has 33% off almost items on their website, and Ebates has 6% cash back for adidas. If anyone wants to cop a pair of Dame 5, today is probably the day to do it.

Any leaks of the Dame 6 yet?
The Dame 5 silhouette just doesn't look appealing to me at all.
Best looking Dame silhouette is the Dame 2 so far. Perfect height, awesome design, was able to be tooled with Boost and looked good- even though they only did it for like 2 pairs.

the Lillard 2 with boost+primeknit looks awful though. Some of the bounce CWs were fire for sure (white with gum outsole, bred)

Only certain colorways apply. Tried using the code on the black white pair and it same it was excluded

If you like loud colorways this shoe has a lot. Too bad mi adidas isn't around anymore, I'm not feeling a lot of these colorways
202593_Gallery_1_0473773.jpg

202560_Gallery_1_0485568.jpg

Back
Top Bottom