Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 88 93.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.4%

• Total voters
Closer look. Not feeling them right now but a certain colorway might catch my eye
Capture+_2019-06-21-15-00-49.png

Capture+_2019-06-21-15-01-04.png

Yikes. Heel piece is a bad look.
Those straps may actually hold your foot in and give a great fit. Weird.

They be doing dame dirty with the designs...watch him pull a Kobe and hop over to Nike. Joints are ugly.

Last edited:
In any case those are god awful ugly and that is for sure lightstrike cushion. Time for me to stock up on dame 5s

Hahaha....kobe didnt just leave Adidas, they droped him.
Via solecollector.com
It was in between those years in 2003 that became one of the most important parts of Kobe’s footwear legacy. After the summer of 2002, Kobe paid a reported $8 Million dollars to get out of his adidas contract. However, the stipulations of the buyout stated that Kobe couldn’t sign with another brand until 2003. For sneaker enthusiasts, that meant the 2002-2003 NBA season would be unlike any we’d ever seen. One of the league’s greatest players had no footwear contract and could wear any shoe he wanted to play in. In honor of his recently announced retirement, take a look back at some of the shoes worn on court from Kobe Bryant’s Greatest Sneaker Season.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.solecollector.com/news/2015/12/kobe-bryant-sneaker-free-agency

upload_2019-6-22_11-4-59.gif

Via solecollector.com
It was in between those years in 2003 that became one of the most important parts of Kobe’s footwear legacy. After the summer of 2002, Kobe paid a reported $8 Million dollars to get out of his adidas contract. However, the stipulations of the buyout stated that Kobe couldn’t sign with another brand until 2003. For sneaker enthusiasts, that meant the 2002-2003 NBA season would be unlike any we’d ever seen. One of the league’s greatest players had no footwear contract and could wear any shoe he wanted to play in. In honor of his recently announced retirement, take a look back at some of the shoes worn on court from Kobe Bryant’s Greatest Sneaker Season.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.solecollector.com/news/2015/12/kobe-bryant-sneaker-free-agency

upload_2019-6-22_11-4-59.gif
Hahaha, they were gonna drop him like every other endorsement he had because of the rape allegations so he left them first......great PR move Kobe. Now ppl like you think he left on his own terms lol

Tried dame 4 side by side with pro bounce low and dame def had more cushy step in feel especially in the forefoot. Didn’t love the mid cut tho. Shape just felt something to get used to. Pro bounce low kind of wide tho too didn’t love either.

I love the 5s. If the 6s are the same performance wise, I'm in. Especially if they don't raise the prices like mentioned above.

I gotta say Dame brought it with the colorways on the 5. The blue/purp one is underrated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom