Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 88 93.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.4%

• Total voters
Picked these up for the low $29.99 ... Time to rest the Hardens..
0724190948.jpg

Houston haha.. I'm surprised Myself because I never get deals like this.. They also had some 2018 pro bounce I considered. But cool grey got me. .
They had other sizes of the cool grey Dames too if you looking to scoop.

Houston haha.. I'm surprised Myself because I never get deals like this.. They also had some 2018 pro bounce I considered. But cool grey got me. .
They had other sizes of the cool grey Dames too if you looking to scoop.
Oh word which Marshalls in Houston exactly. I'm in Houston.

I would size the same as the 2 and 4. I like a little extra length, about a half inch between my big toe and the end of the shoe, and tts worked. Half down would have probably been ok as well since the upper is soft and should stretch around your foot. It’s a traditional tongue also so the upper pulls around your foot.

I have my true size and a half size down coming in today. Did the forefoot mesh stretch at all?

I have my true size and a half size down coming in today. Did the forefoot mesh stretch at all?

It flexes well and is soft but didn’t stretch out over time. If you went half down you should be ok as far as comfort.

Finally got around to trying the Dame 5. Put this Bounce and outsole, achilles "pillows" optional onto the Dame 4 instead. Mainly because I had a problem with the internal heel counter on the 5, it's cut low and doesn't have padding like the "pillows" above it so it's rubbing my heel real bad. Can't wear thick socks since I went half size down or it'd be too snug. Didn't hear anyone mention having that problem so must be my bony ankles.

to be fair i always account for my thick socks when choosing a size, but if i didn't have thick basketball socks, i might get cut bad as well.

Back
Top Bottom