Available Now
.660x430-create--nauja20-adidas-d-rose-8-cq0830-mens-basketball-footwear-2.jpg

.660x430-create-2017-10-2-adidas-d-rose-8-cq0826-mens-basketball-sneakers-2.jpg

.660x430-create-2017-09-adidas-d-rose-8-cq0827-vyru-krepsinio-kedai-2.jpg

.660x430-create-2017-09-adidas-d-rose-8-cq0828-mens-basketball-sneakers-2.jpg

adidas-d-rose-8-mens

video-037444.jpg

Last edited:
The black and white pairs look dope for sure. Looking forward to more info and reviews.

Looks like there is a thicker layer of boost foam vs the Rose 5's....any new info on these? Release date etc etc

Looks like there is a thicker layer of boost foam vs the Rose 5's....any new info on these? Release date etc etc

I'm
Most skeptical about the "floating" heel counter. We'll see how that actually works when worn cause man it could suck.

I'm counting on these to be the best Rose yet. High expectations but I think they'll hit it out of the park on this one. I just have a feeling about this one since the 5s could've better than it was since there wasn't anything special about everything except the boost added on. Rose should debut it some time in the Playoffs to get some buzz going.

Last two weeks I have gained a new appreciation for the 5 - really is a pretty good shoe. Can't wait for the 6 with that huge Boost heel like the new CLBoost.

Last edited:
Like with most d rose shoes I really want to like them but they just don't do it for me. Just something about them

Can't wait for these to release. They look heavy like a Lebron shoe. I hope they are still somewhat lightweight

Too many things on them. The straps look interesting and with the right colorwa I might be persuaded.

Back
Top Bottom