Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

idk, i really liked that geo fit stuff that was in the 4s and 4.5s

I think you are one of the few. For me personally the rose boost was the first Rose shoe that I felt comfortable in. Not as narrow as his old shoes and the comfort level is much higher .

^^^ no he's not - I liked the ankle of the 4's as well. Very secure but comfy.

I like Geofit in 4.5 too.

I do hope boost at Rose 6 has better cushion than 5. I am not saying that 5 is really bad, but I kind of feel that it could be better with boost.

Geofit ankle and better full-length boost will be
smokin.gif

looks like it has more boost than the 5s also

if i could get my hands on a 12.5 i woulda got some 5s, but theres way too much room in the toe box to get my usual size

hopefully these fit more tts also

after watching the kicks genius review on the Crazy Light boost 2015 I have very high expectations for the rose 6. I hope the entire she was prime that and I also hope that the boost in the forefootis improved greatly over the rose 5. I really can't wait. I think Adidas has been on a roll with its last couple of releases in running and hoop shoes. I am hoping these are right up there with the XX9's, JC2 and Curry One. Those 3 are my top shoes to play in right now

I'm definitely intrigued by these as a follow-on to the 5.  I love so much about the 5.  There's just something about it that keeps it from being my fave on court so I'm wondering if the 6 will deliver on that.

I will probably be proven wrong in terms of how they play, but there's just a lot goin on that makes them look bulky.

I love that colorway in the official pic though 
smokin.gif

i hope these perform well. adidas just please make a well fitting shoe. fix the toe box. looks like theyll use different uppers again, but i hope they make the shoe fit well. thats my only wish

Looks like Pics of these may have already surfaced here on NT, but my goodness, these are DOPE!!!

I love how Adidas is really doing something different with the last couple designs (5's were the coldest so far)...

I know some people feel it's doing too much, but drop a Swoosh on the side and call them Lebron's and the reaction would be a different story.
eyes.gif

The Usual irrational bias will always be there, I guess.
grin.gif

Dope shoe, but it looks real bulky and not like a guard shoe. Looks like a shoe lebron would wear actually.

It's cool to see the progression of his line. His first shoe was a super minimal shoe. Barely any cushion with a very thin upper. This shoe is the opposite with boost from heel to forefoot and looks more supportive overall. It seems like his preference for shoes changed. I wonder if his injuries swayed his preference for cushioning and support etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom