Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

No doubt you will find some deals near the end of the season but look for some sell outs. Not first day but over the course of the season as people realize how good they look and Boost that's self explanatory. The price point $140 is a good look too. Wonder how the All-stars, Christmas that'll have Primeknit and price increase will do.
maybe, i only want to try them for the boost. the look doesn't appeal to me that much. i like the details they put into the shoe, but the overall shape feels like one of his old shoes.

i'm curious if the boost on the basketball shoes will be different than the boost running shoes because when i tried the first boost runners the forefoot felt flat and the heel almost felt it has too much bounce. i also tried on the UA apollo the same day and those felt amazing. 

SUPPOSEDLY - the wall, rose, and lillard for all star. What they really are, so far, is the uppers of the wall and same attached to the CLBoost 2015 midsole. Not sure if these are really coming out yet or just samples - no official word from adidas yet.

From the FNL calendar. Doesn't seem like it's the grey "Home"

10/15/2015
MEN'S ADIDAS D ROSE 6 BOOST
Style: S85532-WHB
Color: WHITE/CORE BLACK/SCARLET

Style: S85537-BRN
Color: CLEAR BROWN/CLAYBROWN

I'm thinking the corresponding style and color code you posted at the bottom, thapointguy, corresponds with the Rose's pictured far left (in your lineup pic). Hopefully that makes sense lol. Just my guess.

JS"

^colorblocking looks good on those white/black 
smokin.gif

there are little pointers that nike could take from adidas, pointer 1 team colors, adidas does team cws for all there athletes 3-4ver. to be exact and then they go wild, while nike hasn't done a correct team cw for kobe and lebron in a while. +1 for adidas for giving the fans what they need and the ones that aren't what they want

@VentureBlake
 you can make the halloween brain pink on the miadidas rose 6 :wow:

i like that you have so many prints to play with, the diamond 3 print, reptile there's a lot of fun you can have with these

Crazy8 notbd inspired rose6
View media item 1732309

Last edited:
Yeah the various materials and prints are great you can make it stand out by choosing a different color or make it one color. Not too restricting with preset colors.

Last edited:
Wow... the Mi options on these are awesome.

Very tempting at 160.  Want to know sizing/a little more on how they play before jumping though

5 rings pack? Just played around with the options and they look good so they might be ordered when the promo codes are available

it's amazing to me that adidas doesn't tweet this out or post to facebook that the 6 is available on MIadidas.

they tweeted out these... so someone at adidas knows "how" to tweet and sees value in tweeting

they did enuff tweeting about the truck dropping off shoes to Harden... maybe adidas can put in a little more effort into selling shoes  & less in giving them away

Back
Top Bottom