Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

I might bite on the black/gold if the traction is on par with the 7/8 and the cushion feels similar to the Dame 4s actually now that I look at it...

I like the mesh cutout part but around the eyelet area was stiff and when I tightened the laces it was pinching the top of my foot. Fit was narrow too so it made it worse. The wire as lace loops felt like it was going to snap easily. I might have like it better if it was primeknit instead. The 8s went the opposite direction of the 6/7 in my opinion. The 9 looks more like the successor to the 6 and 7.

I wonder if they went from boost to bounce in an effort to downgrade the Rose line since he's done being a star.

^Probably wanted to bring the cost down as well.

The Harden line looks it's going to take over as the top tier basketball shoe, if it hasn't already. Wiggins just hasn't developed into "that guy" yet, and maybe he never will. The Lillard line is perfect where it's at if you ask me. Curious to see what Wall gets.

Derrick Rose's Brother, Friend's Salaries Revealed in Leaked Adidas Contract

"It also included annual royalties of up to $6.25 million per year, as much as $4.8 million in annual appearance fees and use of a private plane," Wertheim wrote.

In addition to Rose, his older brother, Reggie, makes between $250,000 and $300,000 a year from the deal as a consultant, and his best friend, Randall Hampton, takes in between $50,000 and $75,000 a year for "consulting."

However, perhaps the most surprising thing is Wertheim's note that Rose's contract hasn't been at least deducted even though there are clauses to do so if he doesn't make the All-Star team (he hasn't made one since 2012) or misses more than 41 regular-season games (which he did in 2012-13 and 2013-14).
"But unlike most contracts, Rose's has clauses nullifying said deductions if he makes various promotional appearances," according to Wertheim.

Rose was also accused of rape in 2015, and Wertheim noted "though Rose was cleared by a jury in a civil suit, Adidas conceivably could have invoked the morals clause and asserted that the allegations had, as his contract states, 'a material adverse effect against the reputation of Adidas,'" but didn't.

"I've never seen anything like this," a sports agent said when discussing Rose's contract, per Wertheim. "The shoe companies are rigorous enforcers [of contracts]. There's a saying: There's always another player and never enough money."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...s-salaries-revealed-in-leaked-adidas-contract

reports are Utah will probably waive him and then Thibs wants him with the Timbs

Damn he has fallen so far. From MVP to this. He was my favorite player during the Rose 1 days.

But even I wouldn't want to sign him after the issues he had in Cleveland, among other things. His on-court production just isn't worth it.

I have a good feeling about him in Minnesota. With Butler out, he's gonna have a chance to get minutes and score some points. And I guess he wanted to play for Tibs again?

Does anyone know where i can buy this d rose 5 in size 8.5? I know its an older model, i already checked ebay and amazon.
Also, if someone wants to sell theirs in size 8.5 i'd be interested.

Thanks
7cdc42b585c89e28e3a7c181bae32541.jpg

Back
Top Bottom